Check out my 2520 with water source A/C install!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolbreeze

Reaction score
001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

005.jpg

008.jpg

010.jpg

006-Copy.jpg

005-Copy.jpg

004-Copy.jpg

003-Copy.jpg

002-Copy.jpg

That's real nice. I like that idea a lot better than cutting a hole in my roof.

I'd be interesting in seeing your reply to Bryan. What powers it?

Then I'd like to know what you used, where you got it, etc.,.

C'mon now!!

I have shore power 115volt. or small honda will do the job . it only pulls 4 amps so If you don't have generator and wanted to spend the money for 2000 inverter it would also do the job but I would add another bank of batteries . But I think the honda is the best way to go it has d/c voltage as well just a good saftey tool as much as a comfort tool.

Sorry I forgot to tell you where I got it . [email protected] She is a dealer in SC and has a great deal on the last of the R22 stuff. Mine is a 5000btu comes with t-stat and remote. with alittle hose and duct design your in buisness, I also Found some round 4 inch vents that you cound easly just flex into but i went alittle more and had a some ss broke . I am still not finished with this . Next I will make insulated wood box to cover system . Let me know If I can help anyway , I enjoyed this project.

How did you get tubing around the gas tank from the seacock to the AC unit? We had difficulty with this and didn't want to blindly drill forward.

I have a 200 gal tank so It really takes up most my space. I routed the tubing under the gunnle and straight in the cabin .. I really put alot of straps on it . You never even know it was there .

I put a scoop on mine and havn't had a air problem as of now..

Mine ac still seems to be working fine. Work on shore power and generator with no problem.

I just put it in the rear deck. I have also put it on the top of the pilot house too.

Back