‘98 2310, removal of side panel next to passenger seat

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

izzy003

Reaction score
I have been trying to remove this panel, the bottom edge was glassed in from the back, I was able to break through most of that glass by sticking my arm through the speaker hole, but the darn thing still wont come off!

I have most of it pulled off and seal broken from the top, but the bottom 6” and bottom seam wont budge.

Am I missing something? Just pull harder? Next step is to cut along the bottom seam. I might be able to reach my arm in the speaker hole with an angle grinder with cutting wheel and cut along the seam from the inside, but im not feeling any fiberglass layer to cut through.

Im only doing this to get access to the port through hull that drains the fishbox, having my boat yard glass and gel coat the thru hull in.

Attachments

• DB3EE5CA-0704-4229-A556-C1EA53CB2FA1.jpeg
    DB3EE5CA-0704-4229-A556-C1EA53CB2FA1.jpeg
    76.9 KB · Views: 0
I'm an idiot, realized there is no reason to even remove this panel. I was able to access the port thru-hull fishbox drain from inside the cabin by removing the carpeted panel.

Those little wifi endoscope cameras are pretty awesome, and hanging around 30 bucks. You can stick them under the deck and poke around.

Back