• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

07 2120 for sale end of this season

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky John

Reaction score
I am going to bump up to a 25' boat after this season and sadly I am going to sell my 2120
07 2120 DV
West Coast Rail with pulpit
Lewmar Pro Fish Free Fall with 300' of 8 plaite and delta quick set anchor
Garmin 4208 with HD radar, Furuno 620 FF, Standrd Horizon Explorer VHF with gps, added last season with new antenna
150 Yami 4 stroke with approx 1500 hrs
Before being launched this spring the water pump,timing belt and fuel system maintence was performed
This boat has been a fishing machine and well taken care of but it's time to move on
I live in Manahawkin, NJ an will glady take you for a ride if you a interested

Attachments

• LJ13.jpg
    LJ13.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 1,547
I forgot to mention, I own the boat outright so there is no notes to pay off etc. I have not put a price on it so make me an offer and we'll go from there.

I was offered 20k by the dealer on a trade in, so let's start there. I was also pretty sure I could have bumped him up another 2-3 k if I was going to make a deal that day.

Cell phone shots, not the greatest but better than nothing :mrgreen:

Attachments

• parker3.jpg
    parker3.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 1,372
  • parker2.jpg
    parker2.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 1,372
  • parker1.jpg
    parker1.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 1,372
Ok, if anyone is still interested I am going to trade her in when I buy my new boat at the AC in water boat show at the end of Sept. so if you are ready it's time to take action.

WHY TRADE HER??????????? Seriously, YOU will LOSE so much $$$$$.

I opine that the reason no one has bought her from here is that you have not offered an asking price as a starting point ...

Ok, if I need a starting point then I think 25k would be a good start. The dealer offered me 20 without really getting into it. Someone here offered 22,500 but wanted it last month. I wanted to use it for striper season here.

This is a turn key boat. The only thing that does not work is the speed on the yamaha gauge which is probably the sensor. I tried the paper clip thru the hole etc, but that is the only thing that is not working. I now have my eye on a boat listed here so if I can make a deal great. I also have a 255 Steiger in my sights as well.

Wanna trade for a 2520 w/ 3 control stations and newer Suzi DF250 power?

;)

Stop it! :mrgreen:
I've had my heart set on getting a 25 footer, but you're making a good case for your 21' fishing machine at half the cost (and easier to tow also)!

Good luck!

Back