• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

07 2120 for sale end of this season

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My only reason for selling this boat is because I have kind of switched gears targeting tuna etc. so that is why I am bumping up. If most of your fishing is within 25 miles of the beach you just cannot beat the economy of running this "little tank"

Lucky John,

Someone will miss out on a great bargain if they do not pull the trigger now. I sold my 03 / 2120 for 26K and it had half the ammenities your offering and it was a two stroke w/1600 Hrs when I sold her in 2010. Congratulations on a well maintained boat for the ammount of fishing you do (thought I was the only one out there with 1.5k + hours in 7 years). My 2010 / 2320 already has 1.2k Hrs. Your boat is extreemly well kept, dont go crazy with the asking price someone will come to their senses.

Thanks for the kind words. Sometimes people have to think before they pull the trigger whether on the selling or buying end. Somehow things will work out :D

Ok guys, getting close to making a deal on a 2015 2520. Have a boat show over the next 2 weekends so if you considering make your offers NOW!

camron":1q71w9z0 said:
Let's see the new one which engine combination did you go with? Twins or a big single?
I went with a 300 single. They are adding alot of things for 2015 so there isn't any pictures posted as of yet. I did a test ride on a 2013 and it should work for me and how I use the boat.

Back