$1000 > $2765 ?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the SKA guys use whatever power that sponsors them. :)
Not that I'm all that familiar with the SKA circuit. :|

gw204":1fl7gh68 said:
Megabyte":1fl7gh68 said:
Can't answer the dyno question, but twin 200 HPDI's seem to be the #1 choice with the Regulator / Contender crowd due to their super power to weight ratio.

I wonder if that would change if they could choose something other than Yamaha... :D :wink: :D :wink:

I'm sure it would. The Regulator/Grady/Parker builders all spec Yamaha to keep down sales and thus, have more fishing time. :roll:

Of course, this policy is contradictory to the current public upwhelling clamoring for more e-zukis/briggs&strattons and verados. :roll: :roll: :lol:

Hey GW, how 'bout one of these on your big Grady?

Megabyte":puk192nf said:
There is an idea... a single 350.

Not enought power...and it hasn't been out long enough for me to feel comfortable buying.

350 would be a 100 HP drop for me. :(

Plus you could get a pair of DFI's for what Yam wants for that pig..

BTW, Brian that is steam not smoke. I had a 1997 Merc 225 Offshore that smoked. It was black and blue. You have steam there. Good 'ol Carbed Mercs. Nothing more bulletproof than them. Too bad gas isnt $1.00 a gal again..

If you want some REAL HP and don't care how long it runs or how much noise they make, how 'bout a couple of...

Merc 300XS STROKERS :wink:

FishFactory":agpetivd said:
If you want some REAL HP and don't care how long it runs or how much noise they make, how 'bout a couple of...

Merc 300XS STROKERS :wink:

Image-ECC83CF8F6B411DB.jpg

B-Faithful":oi2gzuwj said:
That thing is turning yamaha or honda... Look at the grey on lower unit

Well, at least the lower unit will be reliable. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Custom Built by Mercury Racing" :!: Makes me want a couple. :oops: I didn't say that. :shock:
Seriously, is that a water pickup on the front of the lower unit "torpedo"?

Back