1982 Sou'Wester

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mojohalibut

Reaction score
I have been lurking for awhile but now have a reason for posting. I have a older Sou'Wester that was originally an inboard and is now an outboard. Its a 25' Commercial that originally had a full keel and was set up as a center console. The problem was having to unbolt the T-Top just to get to the motor, this became a problem especially off shore. The other issue was drawing a full 2' at rest, living in eastern North Carolina you dont always have 2' to play with.

All of the stringers have been replaced along with the fuel tank. The new console is the same as the one in the 25 SE. An Armstrong bracket is now on the stern and soon will be holding a Suzuki 250 four stroke. All of the original hardware has been replaced, she looks new but still has a classic style. Originally the boat was white but it is now Parker white to match the new console. It is being set up primarily for grouper fishing.

Welcome!

From your other posts, maybe you're in the Cape Fear area?

If so, where do you grouper fish? Ever fished the HorseShoe?

I fish out of Topsail but am not certain where the horseshoe is. We fish the ledges from 20 to about 50 miles off of the beach.

pelagic2530":1cuqyz1i said:
pictures pictures pictures!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll second that request! 8)
Sounds like a unique ride!

I'll get some posted this weekend. As of right now the boat is just the bare hull with only the console and transom bracket mounted, there is no hardware at all.

Back