1989 18’ Sou wester new owner

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tbabbott17

Reaction score
View attachment 32217
Picked up this 18’ Parker late last fall. Grabbed a few days on it before putting it in the shed, working thorough a few small details this winter but super happy with the boat.
Looking for rear hatch cover as the previous owner lost one of the two. Glad to join the group! And to be a Parker owner now.B1ECF596-5030-41D8-9EB4-6AB14A254CBB.jpeg

View attachment 32217
Picked up this 18’ Parker late last fall. Grabbed a few days on it before putting it in the shed, working thorough a few small details this winter but super happy with the boat.
Looking for rear hatch cover as the previous owner lost one of the two. Glad to join the group! And to be a Parker owner now.View attachment 32218
Looks like you found yourself a beautiful Parker... Welcome to CP!

Welcome! Nice looking boat. As far as the hatch cover, post a picture of the other one so we know what you’re looking for. Doubtful that you’ll be able to find a direct replacement; you may need to fabricate something.
Here is the factory rear hatch which looks like it was held down with some form of snaps at one point.
Created a temporary one to get me by, out of some synthetic wood trim, until I can come up with a better solution.

IMG_5134.jpg

IMG_5135.jpg

IMG_5137.jpg

IMG_5136.jpg

Welcome to the site. That's a nice Sou'wester you got there. I have a 1988 Sou'wester 21. Cecil Marine in nj sells those hatches, and they'll ship them as well. They have a website you can check out too.

Back