• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1990 Parker 2520 w/2002 250 hp Bombardier less than 250 hrs

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smittles1179":bfeeanzf said:
Spam? :shock:
No, not spam ... I know Dan from way back before these CP forums was even established, back to the old PilotHouse and Parker Marine forums. Sorry to hear he's selling, I know he just moved to VA recently.

Please be advised that my Parker has been sold as of March 9, 2012, I am told it will be living in the Forida Keys soon with a great couple who will use it for their retirement.

Odd feeling, this is the first time I have not owned a boat in 25 years.

Hello Daniel, I want you to know that I dropped her off at Modlin's welding in Farmville N.C. to get her first upgrade. A brand new sunshade top with new rocket launchers, lights and tackle shelves. Will take pictures as we go along. Thanks again for a great boat. MADCAT :D

You are welcome and I am happy the boat has found great owners who will care for it.
I see that you have found this great website for Parker owners, it has been very helpful to me from the beginning with the "old" Parker site and also with the new one.
good luck.

I look forward to seeing the work you will be doing on the boat.
My regards to the "boss"

Back