• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1993 Parker 2520 DVSC for sale.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inboard Parker

Reaction score
1993 Parker 2520 DVSC, Inboard, Re-Powered in 2007, crusader Vortec 5.7, 300hp, Rear steering station, Northstar 951x, Raytheon fishfinder, ICOM vhf, Davit, Portable head w/ macerator discharge, Automatic trim tabs, 1 owner. $18,900 obo. Located in MA
(781) 831-0640

p1010003_137.jpg

p1010004_178.jpg

p1010006_949.jpg

p4030102_891.jpg

p4030103_447.jpg

[/img]

Nice boat. Would make a great chesapeake bass trolling machine..

Is that the new engine in the boat? Looks like a mercruiser and not a crusader (crusader blocks are generally painted blue)

It is new. It's crusaders "power pack" series of replacements. They asked when we bought it if we wanted blue or black. We had a mercruiser before so we stayed with black.

Now THAT is the proper way to build an inboard boat, with the motor away from the stern. Too bad I have the one I do ... as that would be a keeper!

Can you post performance figures please?

Crusaders lists there Max RPM for cruise at 4000 rpm's (WOT of 4800-5200rpm's). When we first put the motor in we were getting figures about 19-21 for that cruise. I looked the other day and around 3800 we were seeing 16-17mph, only difference is we were just about at a full load of fuel and the year end "boat load of crap" that we bring to the boat and don't take off till the end of the year.
Haven't really run it on the top (no need) but i think loaded with fuel and 'Stuff', she runs just about 25mph. She is definably no speed demon compared to the outboard Parkers.

No ... but I bet the fuel economy is better, no?

Is the boat still available? I tried the tel # N.G. Thanks

MURPH":2mhyza09 said:
Is the boat still available? I tried the tel # N.G. Thanks

Maybe a mis-dial, get phone calls daily.

Anyway, boat is sold. Thanks for the interest. Good luck finding a boat.

Dale, thanks for the heads up about this.

Back