1995 2320 extended cabin

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonnyseaAk

Reaction score
Hey guys, just signed up here but have been visiting Classic Parker for awhile now. I live in Alaska and Parker's are not easy to find. I went on a sea trial today on a 2320 extended cabin that just came up for sale. The problem is its a 95 not an 05 like he originally told me. He is asking 35000 for her but now I'm not sure. She needs a little love but her twin 130 Hondas only have about 900 hours on them. Don't really want to get a survey but might have too since the boat is almost 20 years old. Any thoughts? I don't think I want to spend more than 25 for her. Thanks for your guidance.

Jon

Hopefully he is not a member :|

That's TOO MUCH $$$$$$ .... hate to tell you, but its worth is < $25 K realistically. Sure it "may" be worth more, but not w/ the old hull.

Take my '92 mod-V SC, the hull is a 1992, but EVERYTHING is new since 2001, if not newer. All wires, gauges, lights, switches, knobs, pumps, electronics - you name it! And with 2012 new 250hp 4-stroke power on her, and my local dealers say the best I could realize after a sale, after their commission (would like to down-size to a 2120 Parker) is 'maybe' $24-$25K maximum.

If you are serious about that boat, get a survey! $500 spent now can save you THOUSANDS of grief later ... hello ....

I lived in Alaska for 3 years and you have to take your location in to consideration. Everything is much more expensive, as I'm sure you already know.

Look at prices down here and then transportation costs. That will get you closer to what someone might pay in Alaska. It sounds very expensive, especially if it needs work. I would always get a survey on an older boat. Well worth the cost.

Good luck and welcome to the site!

Steve

Buy Dales Boat and figure 4k to move to the SEA Area and then 4K too move too SE AK by barge. Hope Dale's boat has a trailer in good shape.
I hear there is a 2340 at Jacobson's in SEA that is ready to go for a good price.

Good Luck

Latest posts

Back