2000 parker 18se center console question

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys just picked up a 200 parker 18 se. On the center console is a cubby with an opening 7" high by 17" wide. I want to put fishing tackle and other things in there but hate the fact that it has no door of any kind. Has anyone fabricated or found a door hatch for that opening? Thanks

Dominantpredator7":32qlks4e said:
Hey guys just picked up a 200 parker 18 se. On the center console is a cubby with an opening 7" high by 17" wide. I want to put fishing tackle and other things in there but hate the fact that it has no door of any kind. Has anyone fabricated or found a door hatch for that opening? Thanks

https://www.boatoutfitters.com/

Browse around on their site, especially the fishing tackle and storage parts. I almost guarantee they’ll have something that fits your needs.

Just be prepared to want to spend all your money on stuff you find there [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks pelagic. Unfortunately I didn't find the size needed and ordering it custom wouldn't work either since the cubby isn't centered with the opening. Instead I went ahead and ordered a piece of starboard hinges and a latch for less then $60 and will fabricate the door myself. Thanks again for the website!

Back