Quantcast

2001 Parker 21 SE - New Price and New Pics

Classic Parker

Help Support Classic Parker:

wflgator

Reaction score
New Year and New Pics - Please find this boat a good fisherman and a new home........

2001 Parker 21 SE
2001 Yamaha 150 (2 Stroke) with Stainless Steel Prop
2001 Performance Aluminum tandem axle trailer w/surge brakes and new tires

Boat comes with:
Hydraulic Steering, Swim Platform, Bimini Top, Boat Cover, dual batteries, fuel/water separator filter, Yamaha digital gauges, marine radio, depthfinder/fishfinder, compass
Captain Chairs w/cushions on Above Deck Live well (30 gals)
Stainless Steel Rod holders (3 pair)

The radio is a Raymarine Ray 45 and the depthfinder is a Raytheon L365 and there is a Ritchie flush mounted compass on top of the console. I currently use a HH GPS which I plan to keep.

Asking $20,250

Any questions please call 850-377-7707 or email: brad.barber@earthlink.net

I am hoping that someone who appreaciates Parkers will be able to give her a good home.

Attachments

Megabyte

Reaction score
I just sent a buddy of mine an email with a link to your posting so he can take a look. :wink:

JayFish

Reaction score
I would come buy this boat from you this weekend if I wasn't in Iraq. Unfortunately I don't leave here till the begining for February, and I have a feeling it will be gone by them. I plan to buy a 21SE when I get home. I would like a casting platform and a leaning post, but if I find a good used one at the right price I can always compromise. Good luck with the sale.

Capawock

Reaction score
Hey JayFish - check your PM for a note.

Thanks for your service to our country. We are all thinking of you guys and very much appreciate the sacrifices you are making.

wflgator

Reaction score
Hey guys, with the New Year, I'd thought we would try a new price on the Parker.

$ 20,250

Anyone interested in it at this price?

Marek

Reaction score
Is this boat still avalible? If so what the latest price?

wflgator

Reaction score
The boat is still available right now but I may be taking it off the market soon. Started looking at downsizing but I am not fiding what I want for a price I am willing to pay.

wflgator

Reaction score
Thought I had a buyer but he was evidenlty just a looker. Do you guys think I have this priced right or am I too high?

Latest posts