2003 2520 Making it's way to SoCal

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lougio

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I've been a member since February when my boat partner and I started to seriously look into upgrading from our Grady-White 209 CC. The 209 has been a great first boat for us and it served us well but with a family wanting to do some outings the CC just wasn't enough room. West Coast Parkers are super expensive as with most boats on the West Coast. We went to Texas to pick up the 209. After a year or so of casually looking I started to really keep my eye out on Boat Trader, Hull Truth and Craigslist. Of all places I have good luck and experiences with Craigslist. I searched pretty regularly on all the sites and found a really nice one owner 2003 2520 DVSC with twin Yamaha 150 HPDI 630hrs. The ad looked a little sketchy but the seller responded right away with more pics and then I called to talk. I set up a survey and all was good so we moved on it. Even though it was long distance the seller stuck with us and we made it happen after about a weeks worth of financial scrambling. He's been paid, I have the title and the boat was picked up today from New Smyrna Beach and will be delivered to San Diego in a few days. Several guys out here that are member of the fishing website BD Outdoors have purchased Parkers from the East Coast and had the same transporter bring their boats out west without a hitch. I'm hoping for the same. Looking forward to gaining some knowledge and tips about the 2520. Thanks!

Lou

Back