• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2003 Parker 2520Xl for sale

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CMARSALA

Reaction score
I am selling my 2003 2520xl. It is a 16 degree modified v with a F225 Yamaha with approx 490 hours. Furuno 16 mile radar, Color Furuno LCD Sounder, Color Furuno PLotter, (2) Icom Radios, Jensen am/fm/cd, Navman fuel monitor, battery charger with 110 plug, 173 gallons fuel, 3 rod holders each covering board, 3 rod launcher on back of pilot house, 6 rod launcher on roof, forward and aft spreader lights, dual wipers, dual batteries w/ switch, seating for 4 in pilothouse, porta-potti, sw washdown, cruises 23-24kts @ 10.5 gph. Boat will be posted on Ebay with multiple pics. Located in central New Jersey. Boat will be professional detailed and mechanic tuned up prior to sale.

The reserve on ebay is set @ 52k - if you are serious reach out for me. My email is [email protected]. The price is negotiable as I have a new boat on order and don't feel like owning 2. I would rather sell it to a Parker person who will appreciate it.

Hey George,

I am buying a 28 Trueworld with the I/O Diesel. If Parker would make one I wouldn't have to jump ship. What do you have?

George,
I see from your posts that you also have a 2520.

Back