• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2004-2120 for sale/w 225 honda

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt John Mitchell

Reaction score
This boat is being put together now. It is a clean 2004 hull, with very little use. The boat was stripped, will be put back together with a 2006 Honda 225 w/ 120 hrs, motor still under warranty for 1 year. All Honda gauges and wiring harness.
2-27 series Glass mat batteries with dual charger. Hyd. steering, 12 x 18 bennett trim tabs, alum. trailer,Cannon Electric down riggers, fresh bottom paint, compass, depth and fish finder,. Has all cushions for cabin and back seats, in very,very good condition.
All wiring if needed will be 12 to 14 ga coated tin wiring.
Boat has port and starboard opening bow windows, windshield wiper on starboard side, if you wish will install port side wiper. at your cost.
The boat is wired for shore power, has cutout in roof for a/c. Factory bow rails, does not have bow pulpit, has swim platform and ladder.

Yes, have plenty of pictures, of boat without motor. Relocating to a area for job, that boat will not be of any use to me. All parts gathered for restoration of boat, just need to put together. I hate giving this boat up, you have no idea how much, but it is what it is.
My e-mail address is john kelly 51 at aol dot com, will more than be happy to send pictures.

[DH edit ... remove all spaces from that email above and replace at with '@' and then dot with '.' Emails on public sites should never be fully displayed verbatim, or spam robots will get you ...]

Latest posts

Back