• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2004 2120 Pilot House

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mack

Reaction score
2004 2120
150 Yamaha with 109 hours
Dealer maintained since new
Custom cockpit bimini with boot
Custom cooler brackets with 72 quart cooler
Potti
Additional sleeping bearth cushion insert
Coast Guard Package
NEW! Raymarine depth/Fish finder with transom transducer
Swim Ladder
Trim Tabs
Shows like new. Hull in perfect condition. You will not find a 2120 in better
condition or at a lower price.
$27,000.
Call me at 516-316-7040 or e-mail for pictures at [email protected].

I cant figure out how to post pictures on this site. E-Mail me or look under Craigslist new york and under boats enter Parker.

PICS OF MACK'S BOAT / REAL CLEAN RIG / LOW PRICE TO BOOT !!

Attachments

• mac 1A.jpg
    mac 1A.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 3,325
  • MAC 2A.jpg
    MAC 2A.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 3,325
No trialer. Its set up on block next to my garage.

The deal on this boat has fallen through. Anyone out there shopping the New York Boat Show this year check out this Parker first.

Yes, the boat is bottom painted. The boat is on blocks next to my garage sleeping for the winter.

The boat is still available, things should pick up shortly with the warm weather coming. I am selling the boat because where I live there is a 10 year wait for a slip and I have another 4 years to go. The town was going add more docks and it never happened.

I can not believe that you have not sold this Boat yet!!! I just got an 2005 not to long ago,but i know your boat looks good from what i see!!! Before i got mine i look at your on here!!Hey i know it looks firm on your price but you might have to go lower.I got am 05 for less then what your asking and less hours from dealer!!Guy who owned it had to sell so i got a great deal!!Well hope someone jumps on your boat looks like good deal!!

Attachments

• IMG_0045.JPG
    IMG_0045.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 1,700
  • IMG_0032.JPG
    IMG_0032.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 1,700
  • IMG_0037.JPG
    IMG_0037.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 1,699
  • IMG_0036.JPG
    IMG_0036.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 1,699
Mack,
A 2004 2120 with and oil injected 150 just sold last week out there by you and had an aluminum trailer with it for $28,000 or less....$28,000 was the asking price ......Throw a trailer under your boat , and I'll give you $28,000 for it and will come and pick it up this week .... even if it's not oil injected ....Jim

So there is a seperate oil tank that holds the oil for the motor ?.....Please list the electronics .....Thanks, I appreciate it ......Jim

The boat has a seperate oil tank in the bilge thats about 2 gallons along with the resevior tank in the motor itself. Oil is sucked out of the under deck tank to the second one in the top of the motor, so it is always full. To answer your question the boat is oil injected. The electroincs are minimal and I would imagine that you can configure it any way you want. There is a Raymarine depth/fish finder with transom mounter transducer that was installed last May . I used a handheld VHF radio out on the water I kept in my bag along with a handheld GPS. The radio is included but I am keeping my GPS with all my secret waypoints.

Latest posts

Back