• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2004 2520 XL w/225F for sale $46,500

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stonebuster

Reaction score
Loss of both of our jobs is forcing my wife and I to sell the boat. I'm the original owner and she has @600hrs on her. I will try to get under the cover tommorrow and take some pics of the helm and interior. It's equipped with a flushmounted Raymarine C-80 chartplotter, radar, GPS, FF. Also has a Furuno GP-31 GPS mounted on dash for redundency. Icom VHF radio and saltwater washdown. She'll be in the water in late April in Bridgeport, Ct. Make me an offer before I get a job and change my mind.

Attachments

• IMG_0291.jpg
    IMG_0291.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 1,367
  • IMG_1763.jpg
    IMG_1763.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 1,069
WoW! Stonebuster, sorry to see this.

I have personally been on this boat and can say she is immaculate, you will not find a better XL out there.
Puts my 2530 to shame.

If you need anything, let me know. You still have my number.

Thanks Byran,

The boat is in great shape but I have to disagree with you about it putting the "El Mar" to shame. You've kept her in pristine shape. She's a beautiful boat. The "Stonebuster" will be in the water and running in April and if she doesn't sell right away, she'll be catching doormats in May. Mike

Attachments

• IMG_0342.jpg
    IMG_0342.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 1,264
She won't sell. 8)

Boy, those are some small fluke. :mrgreen:

HPIM1155.jpg

HPIM1161.jpg

screw it lets turn this for sale post into a fluke post!!! KEEP THE BOAT!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Attachments

• FLUKE 2.jpg
    FLUKE 2.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 1,238
  • FLUKE 5.jpg
    FLUKE 5.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 1,238
  • me bryan chris 12 pound fluke.jpg
    me bryan chris 12 pound fluke.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 1,238
Holy Smokes, A twelve pounder. Had a few 10+ not that big. Had an interview today, guy said I was a shoe-in for a second interview next week. Somebody make me an offer while I'm still desperate.

Hey Luv to Fish,

Thanks for the kind words. No desperation here. That was tongue in cheek comment. I still have a 100 ton master OUPV license and might spend the extra $ on insurance and state charter license and take some folks out flukin' this spring. What better time to give it a shot? Worst comes to worst I should cover my expenses to go fishin'.8) Mike

I don't know if I missed it but what engines are on the boat? Any hull or deck damage or repairs?

I just saw it, one 225 4-stroke, in the title.

Single 225hp Four stroke w/@600hrs. Hull has no damage. Deck has one @ 2inch spot the dealer filled w some kind of epoxy before I ever saw the boat. It's a one owner boat. He said there was some small void they filled. Never quite understood what the deal was but it's never been a problem. I could send you a photo if you want after I uncover which will be very soon.

Back