• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2005 Parker 2300 DV full transom, bracketed f225 and trailer

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sydngoose

Reaction score
Guys,
I am not in the market for this particular hull, but it is a BEAST. Over on the hull truth, this just got posted today. NO affiliation to me, and I have no affiliation with the sale. I wanted to pass this deal along to anyone of you who are looking for a 2300 DVCC on a trailer and 4stroke Yamaha 225

http://www.thehulltruth.com/boats-sale- ... ansom.html

Looks like a good price for a clean boat just about a year to early for me. Would also like a 2320 but they would up the price substantially

Brent":kq4nam0k said:
has the OB checked for corrosion?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

That would certainly be part of the buyers " do diligence"...or just plan on having the exhaust corrosion mitigation kit installed...it's $1,800 (maybe you could or another active buyer negotiate that into the buying price).

Again, I have NO affiliation with this boat..just passing along a good deal.

camron":bh0ve2j2 said:
Looks like a good price for a clean boat just about a year to early for me. Would also like a 2320 but they would up the price substantially

yes, when the 2320's come up for sale there prices are all over the place... In the last month 2 have sold: a 2005 w/ 250 Yamaha for $30,000 in Panama City, Florida; THAT was a STEAL of a DEAL...then, just last week, there was a 2006 posted here on Classicparker that sold for $40,000 (within 24 hours, buyer had a deposit on it).

The 2320's are sweet boats. But, the fair market value of a 10 year old one (+/- a year or two) is somewhere in the $40,000 range...pending electronics and trailer, no bottom paint, etc.....

I will attest that perhaps the 2320 is the toughest most utilitarian sled out there. Here in St Pete and Sarasota the open back versions are used quite a bit for marine research.

FWIW I paid $49k for my new 2006 f250/bracket. Got it from Ft Lauderdale dealer where Parkers just don't move in that part of the world. I put 800 or so hrs on it until my health issues arose 2 years ago. Sold it to the first buyer who came to look at it. He went nuts over it. I took his family out for an afternoon no obligation. He felt it was as new/better than new and worth every penny of asking at $44k to include a nice tandem Owens trailer. That was 2 yrs ago. I'd say $44k would be the upper end non-fixer upper price. Especially with the price of the new ones that have only a few changes. Updated Yamaha engines/styling would probably be the biggest draw to a new hull.

Back