• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2006 23 SC

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jm

Reaction score
23 Sport Cabin 2006 with 250 Yamaha(80hr), trailer, loaded w/electronics(over 12K worth including 4KW radar), second station, outriggers, windless and much more. Boat is currently wrapped and located in forked. Would like to move it this week. Sorry no pictures.

41K OBO! New boat on the way

Wow. If the boat is clean that is one hell of a deal. I am not in the market, but I guess your boat and trailer new with electronics is $60k. It might behoove you to snap some pics. Why are you selling (none of my business)?

Best of luck; sounds like an awesome deal.

My job doesn't require me to travel too much anymore and I want to get back into a bigger boat again. I just left Comstock in Brick and I ordered a new 32 Regulator.

I'll say this much about Parker. Solid boat!! I test drove the 25DV with twin 200's before purchasing the 23 and I can honestly say the 23 is a much better ride. Probably because of the narrower beam.

Please email my friend also: He lives in Forked River: HARRY K. email is [email protected] cell 973-417-2200

I am posting it here because a lot of times I miss PM's, and wanted to make sure you saw the message.

I sent you a PM also. Looks like your going to have a lot of PM's.

Thankyou for all the responses and pm's. I just couldn't answer all of them individually.

I had 3 people bidding on this boat the past two weeks and I sold it much above my asking price. It was an all cash deal, no survey or test ride, the kind of buyer I wanted.

I was the second owner on this boat, bought it last year with 20 hrs on the engine from a distessed seller on one of my business travels to RI. The boat sold 2k more than what I originally paid last year.

If anyone is seriously considering buying a Parker I would highly recommend the 23SC. IMHO, it has the absolute best resale over the whole Parker line.

Latest posts

Back