• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2006 - 2510 XL for sale to good home

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chesapeake

Reaction score
For sale or trade - Lightly used (less than 150 hrs) 2006 Parker 2510 XL. Yamaha 250 FS. Bottom painted and lift stored. Maintained by Trisate Marine. Includes electric head, Lowrance electronics, VHF, washdown, stereo/cd with speakers in/out, canvass, etc. Asking $67,900 (no trailer available).

Looking to aquire waterfront property and would prefer a 21 or 23' CC for the lift.

Email me for pics (STILL...can't get them to upload)

301.672.2022 - c[/b]

Here is a photo of that sweet boat! 8)

Attachments

• chesapeake2510.jpg
    chesapeake2510.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 2,432
While not despearate...will be realsitic in terms of pricing given market. Also, still in search for a some waterfront. Will consider either western and eastern shore within vicinity of ches baybridge. [/b]

what...no takers? Hard to believe with the economy humming like it is:)

Anyway, just had her detailed and the bottom painted before she gets wrapped up for the winter. Let me know if you'd like to see her.

Still hoping to trade for a 21-23 cc.

Chesapeake":34b1go1g said:
While not despearate...will be realsitic in terms of pricing given market. Also, still in search for a some waterfront. Will consider either western and eastern shore within vicinity of ches baybridge.

There is a waterfront home for sale down the street from me that I am told is in a bank sale. It was listed at 1.3 mil last year, the county has the tax assessment value at 1.095mil and the bank has it listed for 850k. It is a 4 bedroom with a beautiful view of Balt Lighthouse. my buddy who is an agent believes that there maybe a shaddy deal was going down and it may have a contract on it by its last owner but it may be worth looking into. I can send you my buddy's info who made me aware of the sale. email me at [email protected] if interested.

I will help pay your taxes if you let me keep my boat on a life behind your home as I dont own the shoreline behind my house. :D

Your absolutely right Porkchunker...but this has been indicative of my entire season. I used her less than a handful times this year. My 3 young "athletic" daughters have me traveling all over the state for "you name the sport and they play it". It’s hard to justify such a nice boat resting on the rack all season long. In any event, I'm hoping that we'll spend more time on the water if we have a place there. That’s my rational for the cc on a lift.

B-faithfull...I e-mailed you. Thanks

Back