• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2006 2820 Twin 250 Yamahas

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parker 28

Reaction score
2006 2820 with 2 years left on warranties. 350 hours on motors. 100% dealer maintained. Navnet System, Simrad Autopilot. $79,000.

Parker,

If I didn't just become a first time Parker owner in July, I'd probably be giving you a call. Still in the learning process - not quite ready for a 28 footer!

Itguy

Very nice setup. I have my boat for sale at this time and I want to replace it with a 2820.
Good luck on your sale and who knows maybe I will be able to contact you.

Is this boat still for sale? Please post or pm me if this is still for sale.

Paul - the boat is for sale. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. This is not my boat, but I do fish her quite a bit. You will not find a clearner or better rigged 28. The boat has been dealer maintained since new. (open check book)

brad

Yes, it's still for sale. If interested give me a call.

Hi my name is Brian Noh located in California. I got a lead to this post from a fellow diver. I am a serious buyer and would like to see some more pictures of the trailer, hull and engine. Put yourself in my shoes, I am interested things that you would like to see if you are on the other side of the trade. One more thing, where is the location of the boat? I am getting an impression that she is at PA but would like to confirm.

You can post the pictures here or I can be reached at [email protected]. Thanks in advance for your help.

Brian

Latest posts

Back