• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2006 Parker 2320 - PRICE REDUCED 55,000 OBO

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sniper

Reaction score
2006 Parker 2320 SL Sport Cabin Powered by a Yamaha F250 Four Stroke Engine STILL UNDER FACTORY WARRANTY (till 2012). 150 gallons of fuel gives it great tuna and San Clemente Island range. Motor has 344 local easy hours. 3 props available including two stainless and the stock. Lewmar windlass (best thing I ever bought). All Furuno integrated navigation and color fishfinder - 24 mile radar/chartploter and sounder . AM/FM/CD player and ICOM M422 VHF. I added the pacific stainless steel rail package and a custom rail around the cockpit so my mother in law didn’t fall over. Yea I know…..but it is great fighting a tuna in the 2 foot slop! Cuddy has room for two and a portapotti that I never allowed to be used. PACIFIC galvanized trailer with disc brakes and spare tire. Overhead rocket launchers offer plenty of rod storage. Pacific Edge bait tank with new pump in the center of the large cockpit. Full transom insulated fish box with pull out snack and drink isolators on each side. I added wishbone Jr. and 12’ Precision outriggers last season (not pictured). Re-boarding ladder mounted in the wheelhouse.
All service routinely performed at West Coast Marine in Costa Mesa and the systems are perfect.

Boat is in Orange County, California.

I have purchased a bigger boat and so I must sell my baby.

Give me a call if you would like to see her.
If your serious…lets go fishing and you can really check it out!

Rick
(949)795-6622

Attachments

• Parker1.jpg
    Parker1.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 858
Sniper":17tfljcg said:
2006 Parker 2320 SL Sport Cabin Powered by a Yamaha F250 Four Stroke Engine STILL UNDER FACTORY WARRANTY (till 2012). 150 gallons of fuel gives it great tuna and San Clemente Island range. Motor has 344 local easy hours. 3 props available including two stainless and the stock. Lewmar windlass (best thing I ever bought). All Furuno integrated navigation and color fishfinder - 24 mile radar/chartploter and sounder . AM/FM/CD player and ICOM M422 VHF. I added the pacific stainless steel rail package and a custom rail around the cockpit so my mother in law didn’t fall over. Yea I know…..but it is great fighting a tuna in the 2 foot slop! Cuddy has room for two and a portapotti that I never allowed to be used. PACIFIC galvanized trailer with disc brakes and spare tire. Overhead rocket launchers offer plenty of rod storage. Pacific Edge bait tank with new pump in the center of the large cockpit. Full transom insulated fish box with pull out snack and drink isolators on each side. I added wishbone Jr. and 12’ Precision outriggers last season (not pictured). Re-boarding ladder mounted in the wheelhouse.
All service routinely performed at West Coast Marine in Costa Mesa and the systems are perfect.

Boat is in Orange County, California.

I have purchased a bigger boat and so I must sell my baby.

Give me a call if you would like to see her.
If your serious…lets go fishing and you can really check it out!

Rick
(949)795-6622

MAKE ME AN OFFER!

Back