• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2006 Parker 2520 xld

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zacker99

Reaction score
Turn Key 2006 Parker 2520 XLD - Trailer Included. 59,000

Twin 150 HP Yamaha 4 Strokes only 392 Hours

35 gallon bait well
SS center rigger
Lee outriggers - 15 ft. aluminum
4 blade SS props
Lenco trim tabs with LED indicator
LED aux lighting
2 VHF radios
Furuno Navnet 15" screen with radar, chart plotter and sonar
Furuno back up GPS
Garmin 8" DV chart plotter/sonar
6 speaker stereo with radio and CD player
EPIRB
6 man liferaft
Bottom paint done this year
Great fuel economy and ready to fish

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 1,913
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 1,913
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 1,913
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 1,913
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 1,913
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 1,913
More pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 1,914
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 1,914
Just starting to tinker with the idea of up-sizing from the 2320.. Just out of curiosity what kind of gas mileage are you getting with the twin 150's?

Great looking setup, btw. I just spent the weekend on a friend's 2520 and really enjoyed all that extra deck space!

You live close to me. I'm think of upgrading also but I would need to sell my 2320 first. Are you just cashing out or up or down sizing ?i live in dagsboro and keep the boat at out marina. Bay colony

What will you guys be looking to get for your 2320's? I am going to start looking for one of those shortly preferably with a bracket.

camron":1336d2kh said:
What will you guys be looking to get for your 2320's?

I'm in California, so the prices out here are considerably higher than what you're used to. We re-powered in 2012 with a Honda 225 and completely re-wired the boat, scraped, sanded, epoxied the bottom and applied new bottom paint, and also re-did the cockpit non-skid. I'm guessing the value out here is probably mid to high 20's with a nice Pacific galvanized trailer with stainless disc brakes. Its also a rare "extended cabin" model, which increases the value a bit.

is boat still for sale. if so please contact. I am in Richmond , Va. 804-398-0084. thanks Taylor Lyne

Please send me a PM with your phone number. Or you can give me a call at 443-880-7246. I'd like to ride over and look at your boat.

Charlie
Eden, Md.

I found this boat for sale on a brokers site. I gave them a call. The broker said that this boat was sold over a month ago.

Charlie
Eden, Maryland

Back