• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2007 2520XLD "Scoundrel" for sale Savannah

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisn

Reaction score
Well guys and gals it seems the time has come for me to depart from offshore fishing for awhile. After my Father's death this year I am needed more with my family then with the fish. Boat is in great condition, and will be sorely missed. I will leave the link to boat trader and will be happy to answer any questions you might have. Once it is gone....I will not be, and I hope to be posting pics of my new "Scoundrel" in the not to far future.
http://www.boattrader.com/listing/2007-Parker-Boats-2520-XLD-96159934

You are great people and the Parker Community is pure class.

Capt. Chris

Attachments

• 101_0117_415.jpg
    101_0117_415.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 3,896
  • 101_0113_204.jpg
    101_0113_204.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 3,896
I shopped for 8 months b4 i bought my 2820... i can tell you that you need to make a few adjustments to sell that thing quicker i'll forward some info when you reply

Attachments

• IMG_3141.JPG
    IMG_3141.JPG
    172.4 KB · Views: 3,610
Talked to a fellow member the other day about boat and listing on BoaTrader. Unfortunately I was locked out and due to a family situation have been unable to reach admin on sales site. The Classic Parker price of this boat is $76,000. It will be changed on site once I am back home. Sorry for the mix up.

Capt. Chris

Very clean and well equipped.
Once the weather breaks up here, she should sell quickly.

is boat still for sale? Does it have twin engines, what are the specs ? Thanks

Back