• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Boat For Sale 2007 Parker 23SE Excellent Cond. $38,000.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

papasown

Reaction score
I am selling my 2007 Parker 23SE , w/ 200 HP Yamaha 4 stroke, with Approx 1100+ hrs. Runs like a champ !!
2007 Loadrite Bunk Trailer rebuilt in 2021 Boat located in Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

Full 1000 hr. service performed by Schrader Yachts, Point Pleasant, NJ including new timing belt and all anodes.
Annual replacement of all plugs, oil , filters water pump rebuild, lower unit gear oil by certified Yamaha Tech.
MANY UPGRADES TO BOAT 11 rod holders total, new forward casting platform, Garmin 3210GPS Map, Garmin 3206 FF, AM/FM Stereo w/4 speakers.
New Bennet T/tab system , new pressurized wash down system, new seacock , 5 pop-up SS cleats , ultralite Fortress Anchor, New batteries

Contact Art Maihack @ [email protected]

Dsc03645.jpgDsc03647.jpgDsc03645.jpgDsc03647.jpgDsc03645.jpgDsc03647.jpgDsc03647.jpgDsc03645.jpgDsc03645.jpgDsc03647.jpg

Attachments

• Dsc03646.jpg
    Dsc03646.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 22
  • Dsc03649.jpg
    Dsc03649.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
The motor looks large. Is that a V6 200?
Also, do you have a few pics of the new casting platform?
Thank you, and glws.

Thank you for looking, Bodick93. The casting platform is exactly like the original, but made of high strength ultralite material covered with the correct color matching skin. The original platform was made of plywood covered in a vinyl skin. The plywood had delaminated over time The replacement platform is epoxied into place and stays dry inside. I will include a photo ........

Yes, Bodick93, the engine is a 2007 200 HP yamaha 6 cylinder smooth and strong.

I have included a photo of the new casting platform in the strong sun. There are shadows showing. I was able to find a company that makes a custom blend of silicone caulking from paint chip samples at the local paint store. Although it is more expensive, the color is right on.

Attachments

• Dsc03654.jpg
    Dsc03654.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 5
I'm sorry for poor photos in this post, but the boat is sharp has lots of upgrades, and runs great...........Art

This handsom parker is still for sale until I winterize and cover it for the winter...............Art

Nice GLWS tough market I have mine listed too. The 200hp Yamaha is 4 cylinder.

My 200 HP is a 6 cylinder. Lots of torque and very quiet.

I apologize maybe just the newer models are 4 cylinder? Any tips on helping my boat sell? Tough market

I apologize maybe just the newer models are 4 cylinder? Any tips on helping my boat sell? Tough market
The RV and Boat market went from boom to bust the past year. You could not find a decent boat or new outboard to buy in the Florida Keys for 2 years. Now the new and used boat dealers lots a are over flowing and prices have dropped significantly. The new quad outboard boats 40 to 45 ft CC dayboats costing a million plus are having Birthdays on the lots.

My beautiful 2007 23se is sleeping for the winter. This handsome Parker with many upgrades will be shown again in the spring 2024 Thank you for looking.................Papa

I wish all a healthy and happy 2024. My well appointed, and well taken care of 2007 23se w/ 200 HP ( 6 cyl) Yamaha is sleeping now, but will be available in early spring at a reduced price. Located in Brick, NJ and Point Pleasant Beach when launched...............Papa

Did they perchance scope the exhaust when they did the impeller replacement? It may be worth noting, if so. IDK if the model years affected are cut and dry.
When I see older boats, I automatically think $10k for gas tank replacement and the possibility of exhaust corrosion.
Your price reflects a little room for tank $$$ already.
Good luck with sale!

Last edited:
Back