• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2008 2530 Parker - SOLD!!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant think of anything else to do to her. So its time to let someone else enjoy all my fiddling with her. Problem is I need to get rid of it soon or else the other deal will go away...

I really only have the right to give one of those girls away but will gladly...ha hope she doesnt read this.

It does fold so the wheel and the binnacle end up being the highest part and if you want to and what I do when I trailer on the highway is take the top off. Its 2 bolts that adjust with a 5/16 allen wrench.

How is it possible for a 2008 to have a Teak cabin door?

or is it a typo ?

Caption says 2008 2530...?

The 2530 up here all have a Starboard plastic door did u modify or special order it?

I hope she finds a good place you made here perfect and i hope the new owner appreciates what you did .....

Good luck and i would advertise that baby in Honduras and Costa Rica too.... also in Belize and Bonaire too..... especially with dive set up ....

Good luck

Where does it say theres a teak cabin door? I know the door into the berth and the trim inside the cabin is all teak.

For some reason the 2530 they fancied up a little with teak trim and teak berth door. Its even on the Parker website.

ReelyNauti":ag4mam7c said:
very nice touch wonder y only on the 2530....

Parker still uses the old mold for the 2530.

If you look, the 2530 does not have the chamfered edges on the trunk cabin and the new style fish wells in the transom like the newer models do.

In my opinion, I think the 2530 model and its popularity cause Parker to continue building them the same way, no new tooling required to fit plastic doors.

I like my teak door, it is inside so not much maintenance is required. No teak for me outside is key. Been there done that, not for me.

I wish I had the newer style transom though. :D

Back