• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Boat For Sale 2008 Parker 2320 SOLD

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockkind

Reaction score
2008 Parker 2320
- Yamaha F250 with 862 hours and a new lower unit
- (2) Lowrance HDS 9
- 60 gallon bait tank
- Yeti 160 gallon cooler beach seat
- Lowrance Broadband 4G radar
- Auto Pilot
- Lewman Pro-fish with 22LB Bruce Anchor with 500’ of rode
- Fusion 750 stereo with 8 speakers
- Lifeline 4D house battery
- Airmar B175H-W Chirp Transducer
- Bennett hydraulic trim tabs 9x24
- Aluminum trailer
- Boat cover
$60k firm
For some reason it's not letting me load photos.

Attachments

• 5B6D9D0C-FE01-448F-B01F-0F39F64E05FB.png
    5B6D9D0C-FE01-448F-B01F-0F39F64E05FB.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 101
2008 Parker 2320
- Yamaha F250 with 862 hours and a new lower unit
- (2) Lowrance HDS 9
- 60 gallon bait tank
- Yeti 160 gallon cooler beach seat
- Lowrance Broadband 4G radar
- Auto Pilot
- Lewman Pro-fish with 22LB Bruce Anchor with 500’ of rode
- Fusion 750 stereo with 8 speakers
- Lifeline 4D house battery
- Airmar B175H-W Chirp Transducer
- Bennett hydraulic trim tabs 9x24
- Aluminum trailer
- Boat cover
$60k firm
For some reason it's not letting me load photos.

where is the boat and can you send photos

San Diego, i'm having difficulties loading photos. I have it listed on CL San Diego with photos

470 views and not even one fender kicker, is this boat priced right?

FWIW, I bought mine last year in VA for $68k (which I felt was a fair deal). 2013, F300 with 80 hours (yes, 80!), Garmin GPSMap/radar, electric windlass, Jabsco searchlight, factory tabs, Loadrite heavy duty aluminum trailer. Boat was basically brand new and had all the factory bells and whistles. From what I've seen, prices are definitely higher on the West coast. Looks like you have done some nice fisherman's mods (and not cheaply). I don't think you are being unreasonable, but the hours may be too high for some on the motor, and "firm" on the price may also be a deterrent. Everyone loves a bargain...

Not sure what sites you have it listed on, but I'd say let it ride a bit longer if you're not in a hurry, but maybe budge a few k on price if needed.

FWIW, I bought mine last year in VA for $68k (which I felt was a fair deal). 2013, F300 with 80 hours (yes, 80!), Garmin GPSMap/radar, electric windlass, Jabsco searchlight, factory tabs, Loadrite heavy duty aluminum trailer. Boat was basically brand new and had all the factory bells and whistles. From what I've seen, prices are definitely higher on the West coast. Looks like you have done some nice fisherman's mods (and not cheaply). I don't think you are being unreasonable, but the hours may be too high for some on the motor, and "firm" on the price may also be a deterrent. Everyone loves a bargain...

Not sure what sites you have it listed on, but I'd say let it ride a bit longer if you're not in a hurry, but maybe budge a few k on price if needed.
I appreciate the insight. I didn't think 862 was that high for the hours, just took a deposit on it yesterday and should finalize the deal tomorrow. Thank you.

Last edited:
Awesome! It's all relative on the hours. I hope the sale works out for you! :)

Latest posts

Back