• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2008 Parker 2520XL / Yamaha 250 / SOLD

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catfish

Reaction score
2008 Parker 2520XL, 2009 EZ Loader 10.500LB Roller Trailer, with a Yamaha 250 Four Stroke Engine (with Under 40 hours/Fresh Water Only).

Just Winterized, Full Service, and New Bottom Paint, has not been in water since bottom job. Ready to splash!! $74.900 Feel free to make any reasonable offer.

Raymarine E80 Electronics Package, with 4kw radar, Raymarine 218 VHF radio, sirius weather, and 2nd E-80 networked display using Raymarines 100 bit high speed expandable network hub. Airmar in hull 1KW transducer. ($900.00) Brand new mercury Rev 4/17 pitch four blade prop.

<b>Notable Options Include:</b>
Rear steering station
On board battery charger
On board 12v inverter (home ac plug)
In-hull 1kw Airmar transducer<
Stereo with four speakers and sirius satellite
External Spot Light with dash-controlled
Anchor windlass w/ 300 ft. line
Armstrong 3 - rung dive ladder for swim platform
Cockpit sunshade w/ S.S. frame
Deluxe rocket launcher: aluminum 14 rod
Folding cockpit lounge seat
Portable head w/ dockside pump out - Never Used
Portable head w/ macerator discharge
Position indicators for trim tabs
Raw water washdown
Spreader light (two)
West coast w/ extra height bow rail

Attachments

• DCP_0081.jpg
    DCP_0081.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 3,466
  • DCP_0036.jpg
    DCP_0036.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 3,466
  • DCP_0080.jpg
    DCP_0080.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 3,466
  • DCP_0038.jpg
    DCP_0038.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 3,466
  • DCP_0085.jpg
    DCP_0085.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 3,466
  • DCP_0031.jpg
    DCP_0031.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 3,466
What is the reason for selling such a pretty boat? (if you don't mind me asking).

KG

I am selling because when I bought the boat I didnt have a slip to keep a bigger boat in and rents in this area are very high. So I bought the biggest (and best) boat I could trailer to the local ramp. I finally found after a year a slip for sale at a yacht club near me. I would like to buy a Luhrs 32' Sport Fish. Notice the bottom paint in the second picture. I had it painted this June after I got the slip. The first picture was new with no paint. It has only seen fresh water. It has only been kept in the water for (2) months. I recently brought it home to check and clean the bottom and put on the new prop. I hope I answered your question. Any other questions or if interested PM me with a phone number.

Thank You

I bought a 2120 in 2007 because I wanted a really good boat that I could trailer. Now I keep it at a Marina so wishing I had bought the bigger 2520. Maybe I should sell mine and buy yours.

grantrobarts":3ut2fi0d said:
Ahh I wish that didn't have the bottom paint on it.

Soda blast will take it off then just seal the gelcoat bottom.

Anna Kathryn

It is a Mercury Revolution 4, 14 5/8" X 17 Pitch. I bought it from Ken at Prop Gods. The real reason was for the ability to back-up better into my slip. The stock prop seemed to not bite well in reverse (or slip) and control was not very good. This prop has great bite in reverse as well as higher stern lift, faster acceleration, and very smooth while cruising. I also have found I dont need the tabs as much.

Tight Lines

Anna Kathryn

No. You will have to buy a separate hub kit to fit the Yamaha lower unit. It has all the parts in it. Mercury makes there props hubless. They offer hub kits to fit a variety of engines. Save all old hardware with your old prop. It is very expensive to buy singularly, dont lose any. If you use Ken at Prop Gods he will get you everythng you need, free shipping, and a $35.00 exchange policy if you decide to try another prop. :lol:

Tight Lines

WOW, that is a sweet deal, wish I had you problem :) You set it up nice ! Good luck, I would think it would sell fast !!

Catfish, what do you use to tow that rig? Are you happy with the tow vehicle?

I have been storing my boat in a wet slip and do not own a trailer yet, just retired and will be trailering soon (I hope).

ED

I use a 2005 Chevrolet 3500 Sliverado 6.0 Gas Engine and single rear wheels. It works well, when I have to take it back to the Dealer where I bought it for service etc. it is 98 miles one way and seems to do fine. I keep my boat in a slip now so I dont trailer it as much as before. Yes a Dually would be better and a Diesel too, but this truck works fine for me.

good to talk with you again today, however once again i didnt get your email that u said u sent... please try again when u get a chance thnx , Pete

IFD198

I am sorry, I got your E-Mail address wrong. It has been re-sent.
Thanks again for the interest. :roll:

I need to investigate a 4-blade prop for my boat this spring.
Last time I tried one, it wasn't the best performer, but I believe that I had the wrong size.

Yours looks like jewelry!

dcp_0031_361.jpg

That is a sweet-ass boat man that should sell fast for someone in the market for great boat!!!

Catfish... Is that 4-blade a 15x15?

Keith... I agree. She is well appointed. 8)

Back