2009 2320

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captccb

Reaction score
Hello All,

First let me say I have been lurking for a while and this is truly a fantastic site. Very knowledgable and respectful members that appear to exchange fact and opinion freely and honestly.

I have been a Grady owner for the last decade+ and Mako b4 that, but have had an itch for a 2320 for over a year. I have located a boat that interests me greatly and i was hoping i might get some opinions regarding a realistic number, in this economy and soft market, that this boat should sell for or should i say what I could grab it for.

Leftover, not demo'd, 2009 2320 w/ 250, 2nd station, p/s window, raw h2o, rocket (6), spreader (1),, coaming pads, and trim tab ind.

Any and all information is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

There was a new 2008 2320 w/out the 2nd station steering, 14 rocket launchers, west coast bowrail, on a trailer, that sold for $47,000 out here on the west coast about 6 months ago.

low number 33030 plus extra goodies = 42165
high number 37760 plus goodies= 48120

market is 15% off for now my low fair offer close to wholesale 35840
retail low offer $40902

anything over is 40k is good for seller so it doesnt hurt i based this on a single engine w 600k transducer and gps

TunaJoe, Was that w/250 power also or the 200?

Reely, You are suggesting $40K for a new 2009 leftover or a used vessel?

Thanks

Marek, If you don't need to have the 250 power, there are a number out there with 200's.

Good luck on an offer.... Dealers are still pretty "proud" of their inventory and pretty much stick in the same ball park for price. Had 3 almost identical prices from 3 different dealers on 2320's they had in stock when I bought my 2010 2320 in November & it took alot of talking to get any movement from any of them. At least in Fla, there's very little "new" inventory out there, so I guess they can wait for someone to come along. One of the three I looked at was a "leftover" 2009 at Big Bend Marine in Perry Fla that's still there. Used, or from an individual, a different story....

captccb":25yikfau said:
TunaJoe, Was that w/250 power also or the 200?

Reely, You are suggesting $40K for a new 2009 leftover or a used vessel?

Thanks

That was with the 250 on a bracket.
Galvanized Pacific trailer, which is an expensive west coast trailer.
This was out of San Francisco. Boat and Motor Mart. They are no longer a Parker dealer. They are the exclusive Steiger dealer out here in California.

There are plenty of offers out there and now is the time to get one, b4 it gets too close to season.....

as 4 my suggested offers they are just suggestions, y pay top dollar if you dont have too...!!!

They can say
NO and counter

THE market is WAY OFF just look at the boat shows !!!!

The mark up is incredible for boats any where from 25% to 35%

so a 59k boat cost a dealer 38,350 so an offer over 40 k is more than appropriate , its not to say that the dealer will jump at it !!!!

DONT BE A WILLING CUSTOMER

BE smart they will get you on finance at least a point or so nets em a few grand in paper and you will add extras..........

As far as FLORIDA goes there are not a ton of Parkers there to begin with as compared to colder seasonal states......

Look in the HABAh in MASS, NY MD VIR and you will see tons of parkers!!!

I just got back from the keys i visited over a dozen LARGE/HUGE marinas i saw 3 parkers!!!!

In my marina alone with 300 plus slips there are over a dozen Parker pilot houses........

You can always recounter offer....

HERE is how my 2006 sale went........ May 09 i see a 2820 for 89K wow but too much $ 4 me...I offer 72K the seller tells me to "GO @#$% myself" i laugh and say keep my number and offer !!!

JUNE i call and see that the listing is now 84k i re offer 72K he tells me to go @#$% myself i say again keep my number

JULY< AUGUST bam i see he dropped price to $79k i call and re offer at 70K he says he will consider!!!!

I wait and in early September i tell broker i found a private sale newer boat and to call seller and retract my offer .....seller says wait and the game begins

i say 68k he says 72, i say nope he says 70 i say nope 69 and i'll sign today!!!
I won!!!

Point i am making dont stray to far from replacement cost in making an offer....My boat is NADA REPLACEMENT AT 70k value

a 2320 the way u describe is only worth 38K cost and any offer over is pure profit to a dealer so 40/41/42 is where its at , of course it is "WORTH" more but thats "PRECEIVED" value not "ACTUAL" replacement cost/value

It does matter where you are too!!! so let me know where u r willing to go to purchase>>>>

In some areas far from Parker distribution or a volume of dealers u get a gun pointed at you , here Parkers are a dime a dozen .......

I can get u a 2007 2820 twin 250 with 218 hrs a 40 gallon live well clean as all hell for under 75k....

Good luck , PM me any time i can help u get a dealer to bend trust me i can !!!

Need hours of boat plus 1st picture shows a 40 gallon live well

i assume a gps and 600watt sounder and a radio

i assume good t very good condition
i assume 200 hrs or less

Is that second station dealer installed cuz it looks like it !!! ???

ok here we go

low list 28250
high list 32260

with all goodies 36690 low
with all goodies 41850 high

now adjust for mkt -15%

low offer fair 31186
high fair offer 35572

all subject to more info plus the boat looks plain jane but nice just the same as far as electronics ??? antenna ?

I cant see this boat going over $ 36-37 its just not viable when u can get a 2520 w twins for 42-46 k 2005-06 with 300-400 hrs.....(based on current mkt)

Where r u ??? market area ????

It was may understanding that this is a left over 08, if it is the sameone I called on last summer. I think they wanted around $52,000 so I marked it off the list. Can't recall if a trailer was in that price or not.

I am in Lexington, NC and I have a house with a lift at Oak Island, NC where one day hopfully a Parker pilot house will reside.

For you guys considering a 2320 SL, here's a little news on this model. The new 2010 2320 SL models have a new and improved console/dash. For those of you who haven't seen it, the helm is about 3" wider and they put a slanted recessed flat area to the right of the wheel. For anyone who can't visualize this, the flat area is more recessed and angled than the old dash. The new dash will accomidate a "Wide" display like a Raymarine C90W (digital HD widescreen) with room above/below for additional gagues or whatever. The throttle control is now on an integrated fiberglass shelf to the right with one or more cup holders. This shelf has a nice verticle continuation downward, that hides all cables, wires, etc. You don't see any of this stuff leading up to the throttle control like you would before. They changed the pilot's chair to accomidate the fiberglass shelf the throttle control is now mounted to. All in all, great improvements. I didn't know Parker was going to make these changes when I ordered my new boat. My dealer discovered the new console and called me and sent me a couple of pics (sorry, can't post em here). My dealer seemed surprised at this change. It seemed they didn't even know that Parker was changing the helms in this manner.

Wow!! They must have changed mid-year production as mine is a 2010 and not like that. Sounds nice...

5 OOh!":r998yqp3 said:
For you guys considering a 2320 SL, here's a little news on this model. The new 2010 2320 SL models have a new and improved console/dash. For those of you who haven't seen it, the helm is about 3" wider and they put a slanted recessed flat area to the right of the wheel. For anyone who can't visualize this, the flat area is more recessed and angled than the old dash. The new dash will accomidate a "Wide" display like a Raymarine C90W (digital HD widescreen) with room above/below for additional gagues or whatever. The throttle control is now on an integrated fiberglass shelf to the right with one or more cup holders. This shelf has a nice verticle continuation downward, that hides all cables, wires, etc. You don't see any of this stuff leading up to the throttle control like you would before. They changed the pilot's chair to accomidate the fiberglass shelf the throttle control is now mounted to. All in all, great improvements. I didn't know Parker was going to make these changes when I ordered my new boat. My dealer discovered the new console and called me and sent me a couple of pics (sorry, can't post em here). My dealer seemed surprised at this change. It seemed they didn't even know that Parker was changing the helms in this manner.
thats great news cant wait for mine...

Here's a picture. Really nice space. Even a cup holder on the far right.

Attachments

• console 2010 2320.JPG
    console 2010 2320.JPG
    124.9 KB · Views: 659
That is real sweet i tell you that!!! Man you better put a nice unit in that space i tell you that!!!A man of your status should not hold back, couple thousand here and there is chump change to you!!!HaHaHa That really looks nice i like that helm!!!

Back