• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2009 2520 w/ 2018 Yamaha 300 - What is she worth?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CopsicoKid

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'ved moved my 2009 Parker 2520 from the Chesapeake Bay area to South Carolina and think I may sell her and buy an newer open bow Parker.
She is a clean 2009 2520 XL with a 2018 Yamaha 300 with just 220 hours. The motor is under warranty until April 2023. It has a Furuno radar and depth finder with two 9" screens. Just had two new deep cycle batteries installed and the engine was just serviced with oil change and filter, new water pump and impeller.
Any thought on what she may be worth?

Thanks for any help you can give.
Boat.jpgBoat.jpgBoat.jpg
BillBoat.jpg

Attachments

• Virginia Reel.jpg
    Virginia Reel.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 163
  • opening day 2018.jpg
    opening day 2018.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 171
Last edited:
I’d say low to mid $80’s. I’d probably ask $83,500 and be willing to move down some. A good trailer would really help.

Thanks! I forgot to include that she has a 2012 Load Rite trailer in excellent condition.

Any other thoughts on pricing? Anyone interested in purchasing?

Hey Bill,

Pat (Saralex). Wondered where your boat was. Sorry to see you aren’t fishing the River and Bay anymore. Good luck on the sale she is a beaut.

Post more pics and information. I'm guessing in the 80-90k range depending on goodies and condition

In my opinion, one make forum boards are a bad place to get pricing advice. Most opinions will be understandably biased in favor of the make and fueled by hopes that all our boats are worth more than they probably are.

In my opinion, one make forum boards are a bad place to get pricing advice. Most opinions will be understandably biased in favor of the make and fueled by hopes that all our boats are worth more than they probably are.

Or just the opposite because most of us are watching the market out of curiosity to see other boats similar to ours. So “one boat forums” often have their finger on the pulse for fair market used value of that particular manufacturer.

Or just the opposite because most of us are watching the market out of curiosity to see other boats similar to ours. So “one boat forums” often have their finger on the pulse for fair market used value of that particular manufacturer.
What market are you watching?

Market is hot right now and has been hot (thanks Trump). I bought my 2004 2601 Striper in 2008 for 37k. Sold it in 2018 with over 1000 hrs added for $38500. The boat new in 2004 was 65k, in 2019 they were around 95k. I am hoping the same with my 2010 2520 that I got a decent deal on is the same. I like the older Parkers as they hold more fuel and are more basic.

Back