• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2010 2320 SL For Sale

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cubasfinest12

Reaction score
Hi all,

My Father has finally retired and is moving down to southwest Florida in late January. This means the boat sadly is going to market!

She is a 2010 2320 Powered by a 225HP Yamaha 4 stroke with under 1500 hours. She is maintained by Seaport inlet marina, which is the premier Yamaha dealer in the state of NJ. She has a 2010 loadrite trailer with rollers. Trailer is in great shape, low miles, used to pull the boat and drop her back in for the spring.

As for electronics, she has a 2010 Garmin 541XS chart plotter & fish finder, and a 2016 Garmin 94sv with side vu, down vu, regular sonar and chart plotter. There are some sinker dinks here and there throughout the hull, however my father has kept this boat in great shape. The boat was just pulled to have the bottom cleaned, new speakers were installed and she is back in the water ready for a sea trial. She will be in the water until Mid January...... unless she sells before then! I am more than happy to winterize the engine for you with purchase.

Included with the sale :
All life jackets, flares, ropes, bumpers.... I have a 55 gallon drum that we use as a livewell, it works perfect.

ASKING $50,000 but am willing to hear all reasonable offers!

For more information and details give me a call, shoot me a text, or leave me an email.

908-670-7392

[email protected]

Kevin Kolovich

Attachments

• 60624183942__335D093C-E3D8-4EA9-8665-1860ED598AFD.JPG
    60624183942__335D093C-E3D8-4EA9-8665-1860ED598AFD.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 307
  • IMG_0256.JPEG
    IMG_0256.JPEG
    1.6 MB · Views: 295
  • IMG_1522.JPG
    IMG_1522.JPG
    572.8 KB · Views: 288
  • IMG_1523.JPG
    IMG_1523.JPG
    728.6 KB · Views: 303
  • IMG_1866.PNG
    IMG_1866.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 305
  • IMG_1925.jpg
    IMG_1925.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 295
  • IMG_1927.jpg
    IMG_1927.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 288
  • IMG_1928.jpg
    IMG_1928.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 286
Take it to Florida!

Oh I bet he would love too. He is a back country flats fisherman, so this style of boat wont do him any good down there. I believe he is going to be boatless for a year while he settles in, but I doubt he could pass on an older 21SE if one came his way!

I wish this was in California. This is just what I’m looking for.

I wish this was in California. This is just what I’m looking for.

My 1st Parker I sold to a gentleman in San Diego, Ca. He bought it from me in Jacksonville, Florida. I have an amazing shipper named Alex, Bull shipping, who brought the Parker from NE Florida to California. Where there's a will, there's a way... This is easy if you really wanted it.

sydngoose, do you have an estimate on shipping this boat to northern CA or a ballpark price?

sydngoose, do you have an estimate on shipping this boat to northern CA or a ballpark price?
It will cost you $3,500 to $4,500 depending on the carrier. They will also require new tires and a full trailer service ahead of time. I did some checking recently for another boat out of NJ to NorCal.

Thanks Jburn, so you're also in Nor Cal? Where as we are in Eureka and will have a slip at Woodley Island.

We are in the Healdsburg area. New to the area and I'm actively looking for a pilothouse that we will launch in Bodega Bay. Slim pickings around here, everything is really expensive right now.

Last edited:
Yes please send me the info. Also I agree, not much in CA, OR or WA. I'm thinking it has to come from the East Coast to get a fair deal. I have not purchased a big ticket item whiteout seeing it in person; so just get a marine survey and go from there?

Having no luck finding a west coast Parker, I found a 2003 Parker 2120 in Maryland last June. Flew out to check it out and do a water trial for well under $1K just for peace of mind. Had it shipped on a FLATBED to San Diego for $4400. Towing a heavy boat 3,000 miles on a trailer is not my idea of a good night's sleep. Shipping broker was an ass, delivery driver/company was great.
Someday I'll post the fun of getting an underused boat (418 hours in 17 years...) up to snuff, but the price was more than fair even with shipping, and 2120s are just not as popular as the 2320 here on the west coast...but the perfect boat for me!

In 2016 I purchased a 9 year old used 2520 XLD from a private party in North Carolina as there were no used Parkers in So Cal at the time. High resolution pictures were very helpful in analyzing the over all condition of the boat from 3000 miles away. I had owned two previous Parkers in the past so I knew what to look for in the pictures when it came to corrosion spots, wiring, etc. Hiring a local Yamaha mechanic to do complete engine diagnostics on the twin 150's gave me good peace of mind. While on a business trip I made a detour to NC and spent a 1/2 day going through the boat and also did a sea trial. I bought the boat and made arrangements to have new tires and bearings installed. The shipper was excellent with twice daily updates with pictures as the boat made its way West. I could not be happier to have this boat here in So Cal.

Back