2012 25SE ladder is in the way of bait tank.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello All, I have a 2012 25se and I use live bait every time I go fishing. The ladder is right in the way of bait tank and it makes it difficult to get bait out. Is the ladder part of the structural support or can it be removed? portable live well? has anyone else had this issue? Just trying to get some ideas, Thank you! B..

Attachments

• tempImage68cDxP.png
    tempImage68cDxP.png
    18.7 MB · Views: 0
Yea....Ya got a pix of the ladder....But you failed to have other pix's to see how th T top is built. "Typically" if it has a ladder like that....It was intended to have a Crows Nest on top.

Hello All, I have a 2012 25se and I use live bait every time I go fishing. The ladder is right in the way of bait tank and it makes it difficult to get bait out. Is the ladder part of the structural support or can it be removed? portable live well? has anyone else had this issue? Just trying to get some ideas, Thank you! B..
If you remove the ladder, I'd say add support posts to the left and right of the bait tank to support the back of the T-top. (attached from the deck to the T-top frame). There's a lot of leverage towards the back of the T-top because of the amount of aft-over-hang, and with the added weight of people hanging on to it in rough seas, I think you'd need/want the added support posts. Plus, it would add back the grab-rail function that the ladder provides now. Just an opinion.

Last edited:
Back