• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2015 Parker 2320 for sale

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megabyte

Reaction score
This boat is a 2015 Parker 2320 with a 250 Yamaha for power.
It is owned by a slip mate at my marina, so I don't have any additional information.
Owners name is Pete.

Evidently Pete used to own a 2520 and ever since he has seen mine in the marina, he has regretted selling his 25 and wants another.
Pete is a great guy, so if you are interested, give him a call and tell him you saw his photos here on CP.

Attachments

• IMG_1957.jpg
    IMG_1957.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 1,391
  • IMG_1958.jpg
    IMG_1958.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,391
Cannot answer your questions as I don't have that info.
Best to call Pete and ask.

any one knows how much he wants this boat for ? I did not get a call back.

I have not seen Pete at the marina since I saw the sign go up.
If I see him, I'll try to get him to check in here.

Saw Pete at the marina today and gave him the web address to CP.
The email I had for him was not correct which is why I could not contact him.
Hopefully he will sign in here and post soon.

As of this morning, Pete successfully became a member of CP.
Now I just need to talk him through the process of posting. :wink:

Megabyte- Thanks for posting the initial pics of Pete's boat, or should I say soon to be my boat.

We drove down yesterday to see the boat; just what I've been looking for. I followed Pete to the marina and a few minutes later his brother showed up so the four of us took her out so I could see how she rides. Pete showed me the equipment and some of his "customized additions".
About a half hour later we went to Pete's house where he showed me the trailer and discussed the particulars.

My wife and I went over to Irish Eyes for lunch and a couple of beverages to talk it over. After lunch I call Pete, agreed on a price, went back to his house and gave him my deposit. Four hours later we got back to NY.

Hopefully I'll have the boat tied up at my slip in Brightwaters shortly and Pete will be getting a new Parker 2520. He really misses the one he sold before he went down to DE.

I can't believe I didn't take any pics while I was at the boat but when I get her here I'll proudly post some more. You know like a proud parent showing off the new baby!

Thanks Kevin for helping out another boater by posting the pics. If you hadn't I'd still be looking for a 2320 and would not have the pleasure of meeting Pete, a really great guy.

Safe boating!

Congratulations!

I'm glad that you enjoyed your visit and hope all goes well with your new boat.
I know that Pete took very good care of her and you will enjoy her immensely.

Now, if we can just get Pete to post. :D

Megabyte, do you know if Pete is actively looking for a 2520? I'm toying with the idea of upgrading my new 2520 Openback to a 2820 if the stars all align. Anyone have his email address? thanks

johnkn":3h1d7t3c said:
Megabyte, do you know if Pete is actively looking for a 2520? I'm toying with the idea of upgrading my new 2520 Openback to a 2820 if the stars all align. Anyone have his email address? thanks

Not sure what his future intentions are, but you could call the phone number above, or email him at: peterhoffmann14 [at] comcast [dot] net

Back