2018 2320 passenger seat options?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yupitsnuge

Reaction score
Does anyone have any ideas to make this boat more comfortable for my passengers in the cabin? The sideways bench is not cutting it. I've seen people replace the bench with a yeti 160qt with cushion, but that's not very useful. I'd really like forward facing setup. What are you guys upgrading to?

I agree with you. I've sketched out a combination cabinet with drawers and a single front-facing seat, with pull out racks for rod storage when not using the boat. If I ever get around to building it I will post pictures.

Best upgrade I have done to my 2120 is to put the bench seat on a pair or ProPedestal suspension pedestals. It frees up a lot of space under the bench and makes for a much better ride for the crew.

Picture of bench on pedestals. I find the open space between the pedestals way more useful than the Parker cabinet was.

Attachments

• rotated_resized.jpg
    rotated_resized.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 354
BrazosBum where are you located? I've been thinking about something like this for a while (long with the idea of two airplane like seats facing forward).

How long did it take you to do this?

BrazosBum":1lczw6eu said:
Picture of bench on pedestals. I find the open space between the pedestals way more useful than the Parker cabinet was.

I just got a quote for those pedestals for my 2320 and was sent some of the pictures of what I would guess was your install.

How does that bench do when going from one to two people?

Do you have the Seaspension post on you drivers seat and how does it compare?

Back