• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale 2022 center console storage/footrest

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SKAhn

Reaction score
Practically new center console storage/footrest off my 2022 21 SE. Replaced mine with a custom console from boat outfitters so I no longer need it.

I don’t have any idea how much it’s worth, but I’m open to offers.

Im located in SoCal, but open to shipping if buyer pays shipping and handling.

Also have cushions off cooler and rear jump seats if anyone interested.

Attachments

• 52E30CDF-09B9-46CA-AAF3-8C3B3E472B35.jpeg
    52E30CDF-09B9-46CA-AAF3-8C3B3E472B35.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 26
Practically new center console storage/footrest off my 2022 21 SE. Replaced mine with a custom console from boat outfitters so I no longer need it.

I don’t have any idea how much it’s worth, but I’m open to offers.

Im located in SoCal, but open to shipping if buyer pays shipping and handling.

Also have cushions off cooler and rear jump seats if anyone interested.
Any pics of the custom one?

I'm taking delivery of my '22 21 SE and am getting inspired by your mods. The deck pad looks great too, where did you get that from?

It’s 13mm sea dek. I just templated it and had castaway customs route/cut it.

FYI the metal latch on the footrest needs to be pulled forward and adjusted. Otherwise the black acrylic door will come slamming down on your shins while underway. It gets old really quick, which is why I had the custom storage made for the console.

I'm taking delivery of my '22 21 SE and am getting inspired by your mods. The deck pad looks great too, where did you get that from?
You will want to look into having one of these made too. Great place to stash your phone and tackle while underway.

Attachments

• A91B6F79-6AFE-4050-9D34-E952788AF707.jpeg
    A91B6F79-6AFE-4050-9D34-E952788AF707.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 54
Back