21 SE Fuel Tank Specs

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hicks_mc

Reaction score
I am new to this site and new to my Parker boat. I have a 1999 21SE with a 95 gal aluminum fuel tank and unfortunately found a significant leak in the tank. I have reached out to Parker, RDS and Florida Marine Tanks to see if they have specs on the tank, but haven't had any luck. The label on the top of the tank is also worn off, so I cant see the serial number, etc. Hoping someone can point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.

Hi Hicks,

I can't help you unfortunately, but want to follow this thread.

Like you, I recently purchased a 2001 21SE that's required a bunch of work. Based on her age, I'm hoping to not have to deal with the gas tank any time soon.

Good luck. You're gonna love this site. It has been an invaluable tool for me over the past few months working on my boat.

I am new to this site and new to my Parker boat. I have a 1999 21SE with a 95 gal aluminum fuel tank and unfortunately found a significant leak in the tank. I have reached out to Parker, RDS and Florida Marine Tanks to see if they have specs on the tank, but haven't had any luck. The label on the top of the tank is also worn off, so I cant see the serial number, etc. Hoping someone can point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.

did you find a replacement tank?

I'm currently replacing the tank on my 2000 21se. Have gone thru trying to find info on the tank location and/or configuration without any real luck. Going to Plan B. Cut the deck, remove the foam (ugh) and pull the tank to ship to the fabricator.

I'm currently replacing the tank on my 2000 21se. Have gone thru trying to find info on the tank location and/or configuration without any real luck. Going to Plan B. Cut the deck, remove the foam (ugh) and pull the tank to ship to the fabricator.
That’s what I had to do. Now I’m back in action. Wish I had some specs to share, but I don’t. Good luck.

Did either of you take any pictures of the tank with the floor removed?
I'm curious on the exact tank placement and how far past the helm it extends on the port and starboard sides.

I have a 21 DV . The tank comes up to the edge of the center console. Pull the forward pie plate and you should be able to see the end of the tank.
You are in for a journey. Ive enjoyed it a lot. Search this site, there are a few posts with pictures along the way that will help you a lot.

Attachments

• 8_28.jpg
    8_28.jpg
    8 MB · Views: 55
  • 11_21.jpg
    11_21.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 55
  • 11_22.jpg
    11_22.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 51
I have a 21 DV . The tank comes up to the edge of the center console. Pull the forward pie plate and you should be able to see the end of the tank.
You are in for a journey. Ive enjoyed it a lot. Search this site, there are a few posts with pictures along the way that will help you a lot.

What did you use to coat your tank? my tank is being built and looking to coat it.

Coal tar epoxy. Look up on here warthog's method of installing a tank.

Back