21 se T Top

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darrell68

Reaction score
I have 2015 21 se I’m thinking about putting a Ttop on my only concern is the amount of space I loose between the console and rails anyone out there have a 21se with a ttop that can give me some input thx

I've got a 23 SE w/T-top with an 8'6" beam which is the same as the 21 SE. The space lost between t-top and gunnels is minimal and there is plenty of room to walk by for me at 6' and 220 lbs. Its also nice to have something to grab hold of while walking by the console when the boat's rocking. I'll try to remember to measure exactly how far it protrudes from the console today but my t-top may be different from what you choose.

At the behest of my dermatologist (and my desire to have her stop carving stuff off of me each year), I put a FishMaster T-top on my 1801. It's only disconcerting when the winds are over 15 on a hull narrower than yours. My only regret is not getting a real T-top fabricated for my boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back