• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

21' SE with 2011 4 stroke Yamaha & trailer for sale. SOLD!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L.P.Koby

Reaction score
This boat is in excellent condition and ready to go! Regular maintenance and cleaning has been a top priority. Please see attached photos. We have very much enjoyed our boat over the past several years and our selling has been a difficult decision but a new adventure awaits us and we must move on.

This is a great boat and will offer many years of enjoyment to her second owner!

The 2-ofakind was hauled out of the water in the Fall of 2015 and is currently being stored in New Limerick, Maine. (Northern Maine)

Here are the particulars:
-2009 21' Parker SE purchased new in 2011
-2011 Yamaha F150TXR purchased new (currently 177 hours)
-2011 Loadrite roller trailer purchased new (21-3600 single axle)
-Center console
-Custom T-Top with windshield
-Custom storage compartment underneath T-Top
-Leaning post
-Custom storage box underneath leaning post
-Dodger with window and privacy panel. Screen for window also included
-2 fenders and lines
-Wash down pump
-20 lbs. Danforth Anchor and 100' line
-Richie Compass
-5" Garmin 541 Off Shore Series with Sonar and G2 Vision (2012)
-AC outlet

$28,000.00 (or best reasonable offer) - amazing value for this package deal!

Trailer Info:
-Load Rite Model 21-3600. The trailer is rated for up to 21' and 3600 lbs. The trailer was purchased for this boat and the rollers were configured at the dealer to fit this boats hull perfectly.
-Trailer hitch size is 2.5"
-Disc brakes & bearing buddies

We have only used the trailer twice yearly to bring the boat from Northern Maine to the Coast and back.

Phone: 1-207-532-3243. Please leave message and we will return your call.
E-mail: [email protected]

Attachments

• LaPointe - Parker 1.jpg
    LaPointe - Parker 1.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 2,518
  • LaPointe - Parker 2.jpg
    LaPointe - Parker 2.jpg
    237.4 KB · Views: 2,518
  • LaPointe - Parker 3.jpg
    LaPointe - Parker 3.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 2,518
  • LaPointe - Parker 4.jpg
    LaPointe - Parker 4.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 2,518
  • LaPointe - Parker 5.jpg
    LaPointe - Parker 5.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 2,518
  • LaPointe - Parker 6.jpg
    LaPointe - Parker 6.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 2,518
I am very interested in your 21SE.

Is there a number that I can reach you at? I have a number of questions that could much more easily be answered on the phone!

I am located in NC, but can travel.

Thank you,

919-820-5903

My husband and I have decided to re-post price of $28,000 or best reasonable offer.
The boat will be in our slip in West Boothbay Harbor, Maine until mid October if interested in taking it out for a spin.

Just let us know...we are available on the weekends.

Thanks!

Attachments

• LaPointe - Parker 7.jpg
    LaPointe - Parker 7.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 2,159
Hello, do you mind telling me where you bought the front bow cover? Thanks.

I would like to know the same thing on the bow cover/tent. Great looking boat. Good luck with your sale

Yes, the company is called Creative Canvas located in Boothbay Harbor, ME. We highly recommend them. 1-207-633-2056. Leave a message... they are off site frequently getting patterns. Sarah does the custom canvas work and her husband does the frame work.

Our Parker has been hauled and brought back to our home near Houlton, ME. She'll be going under wrap soon as Winter approaches. We are willing to deliver the boat anywhere in the state of Maine once purchased.

Thank you all for your great comments and feed back. We will remain on the forum and can still be reached at 207-532-3243 any time.

Thank you,

Lisa

Hi everyone, we gathered some pics of the 2011 Yamaha, 4 stroke motor - original prop! Like new with less than 180 hours!

Attachments

• IMG_0723.JPG
    IMG_0723.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 1,452
  • IMG_0721.JPG
    IMG_0721.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 1,452
  • IMG_0722.JPG
    IMG_0722.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 1,452
  • IMG_0724.JPG
    IMG_0724.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 1,452
  • IMG_0725.JPG
    IMG_0725.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 1,452
  • IMG_0726.JPG
    IMG_0726.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 1,452
Thanks to those of you who just recently asked if the our Parker is still for sale...

Yes it is still for sale...

Our Parker is currently stored in New Limerick Maine (Northern Maine).
Asking price is $28,000 of BRO. 1-207-532-3243 or [email protected]

We are fast approaching the start of the 1st boating season since we put our boat up for sale. Based on recent inquires, we are hopeful it will sell soon...

Please do not hesitate to call if you have any questions.

Thanks! Lisa

Many thanks to Peter and Lisa who were a pleasure to deal with. Got the boat home to its new home on the east end (North Fork) of Long Island. I plan to use it for fishing the Long Island Sound. Also plan to follow and contribute on this great website. Time to get ready for 4-8" of snow :( Fluke season can't get here quick enough!

Thank you John...we are so happy you made it home before the storm! It was a pleasure meeting and dealing with you. Congratulations on your new boat and happy fishing!

Thank you also to the Parker Classic family for all your questions and positive comments. What a great forum...

Peter & Lisa

Back