2120 2nd Station

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JC

Reaction score
For the 2120, Parker has their 2nd Station listed as an option. They would have to reduce the size of the original mount to fit the width of the Pilothouse Bulkhead. Did anyone see a 2nd Station mounted on a 2120 at any of the boat shows?

I have purchased, but not yet installed the bulkhead mount second station console for my 2120. It runs around $300. I will be getting to the install once the warmer weather arrives. I promise to document the process fully, with pics. 8)

Ranger Tim,
Very interested in your second station installation as that is my next project for my 2120sc. Hope you have a lot of photos as time goes on. Do you have any idea as to what the total cost is going to be?
thanks,

Tiger 3

So far I'm into the project for all of $490. This includes the wheel, a pair of Morse Twin SR controls (used), and the Parker bulkhead console. I'm working a deal for a new helm pump for about $350 and shopping the cables and hoses from the net. The extra hardware for the controls will run around $70 so that adds up to $910. Cables should run about $100 and hoses around $50, for a grand total of approx. $1060. I will add things like remote kill switches and start buttons after the main stuff is taken care of.

My daughter just hit a deer with her mint "97 Accord, so out the window goes a $500 deductible (translation: helm pump). Looks like next fall before completion. I'm going to start the install with the first warm weather. Looks like engine controls will be finished before steering, even though steering is much easier. I will post pics, rest assured!

The console from Parker is a nice chunk o' fiberglass. It comes with mounting hardware and is packed well. I guess some pics of it would be nice -- I might be able to post tomorrow. I still haven't taken it out for a dry fit yet. Glad I decided to get it and keep the factory look.

Back