2120 downriggers

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes...and then make it where you can swing the boom all the way inboard so it lays parallel to the transom.

This way when your maneuvering around a dock, no chance of getting hung up.

here are a couple pics of my 2120. i'm at work so it's the best i can do. but you can tell where they are located.

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 292
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    235.3 KB · Views: 293
Smittles1179":v4oiul4q said:
here are a couple pics of my 2120. i'm at work so it's the best i can do. but you can tell where they are located.

Thanks for the information! I do have a question, how do you have your kicker set up. Can you steer it with the main or is it independant system?

I have pictures somewhere. But there is a bar that connects from the kicker to the main engine. It has a quick release so the bar can be put in one the fly. Although I don't use it much. With the speed under 5 mph trolling just by turning the main engine you can turn the ship enough. I'll take a look at the bar another time. I think it had the company name on it. I'm sure I googled it once before. Someone makes the setup. It's almost a make shift jury rigged product yet effective. It has adjustments on it for fine tuning.

Smittles1179":3sljh7wd said:
I have pictures somewhere. But there is a bar that connects from the kicker to the main engine. It has a quick release so the bar can be put in one the fly. Although I don't use it much. With the speed under 5 mph trolling just by turning the main engine you can turn the ship enough. I'll take a look at the bar another time. I think it had the company name on it. I'm sure I googled it once before. Someone makes the setup. It's almost a make shift jury rigged product yet effective. It has adjustments on it for fine tuning.

Thanks Smittles! Ya some pictures would be great but I'm not in a hurry. Like to have a kicker on sometime this summer for the albacore runs.

I have mine mounted in front of the battery boxes, Seem to work great there and still leaves room to sit in the back. As far as the trolling motor, there is a rod system called EZ steer, I use a remote system called Controll King http://www.controllking.com/

Attachments

• Boat pic.jpg
    Boat pic.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 243
  • b5.jpg
    b5.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 243
Pnltbox":37ab4bof said:
I have mine mounted in front of the battery boxes, Seem to work great there and still leaves room to sit in the back. As far as the trolling motor, there is a rod system called EZ steer, I use a remote system called Controll King http://www.controllking.com/

Do you have any problems netting fish with the riggers mounted that far forward?

Latest posts

Back