2120 Helm Seat

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for my 2320 which is the same interior as the 2120, i replaced the standard seat with a ladder back seat from the 2520.

Attachments

• IMG_2930.jpg
    IMG_2930.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 292
Thanks Jim. I appreciate the quick response. How's the ladder back for comfort on long trips? I'm still a growing boy, but I just ain't getting any taller. Retirement is great, but it is getting harder to push back from the dinner table. :lol:

Is that a Todd seat?

Nice first mate Jim!! I have 2 like that. 8)

I have the same seat as Jim and it is fine, But.... I stand most of the time.

Mokee":3ry3tqo0 said:
Thanks Jim. I appreciate the quick response. How's the ladder back for comfort on long trips? I'm still a growing boy, but I just ain't getting any taller. Retirement is great, but it is getting harder to push back from the dinner table. :lol:

Is that a Todd seat?

not sure what manufacturer Parker uses.

i'm 6'2'' 235 and the seat fits me well. got over 500 hrs and it has held up except for the snaps/trap in the back ripped out where it sews into the seam of the seat. i cut them off flush. then used some heavy duty industrial strength velcro from Home Depot on the bottom of the seat. the seat cushion has not moved in 4 years so i guess it is holding up fine. like Bryan, i stand/lean a lot. just check out the video under my sig pic.

Jim - that seat is what I'm looking for. I think we have the same size pilothouse, so it ought to fit. Thanks for the post.

Back