2120 privacy curtain hangers?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnsw

Reaction score
Anyone know what those little plastic hangers that are sewn into the privacy curtain are called? Mine have broken and haven't got a clue as to what I'm looking for. I'm guessing I can probably find something close at one of the sites serving RV stuff if I have an idea of what they're called. But since I want to do something with the curtain, any other good ideas on how to hang it other than using velcro to somehow attach it to the track? Doesn't have to slide. Just close up when needed. Thanks

Thanks. That's what they seem to be called, either curtain carrier or drape carrier. Found similar in window curtain and hardware section of a couple camping / RV sites. The round head of the stub that fits into the track measures .2". Found carriers .25" wide listed that instead have an eye that I might try out. As long as they fit into the metal track, then I can hang the curtain with small curtain hooks and not have to deal with stitching in these, which will most likely break again somewhere along the way.

Attachments

• curtain_carrier.jpg
    curtain_carrier.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 97

Latest posts

Back