2120 SC replacement screen windows

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mstelmac

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I just bought a new (used) parker 2120 SC. This is my first boat and I feel 10yo again! She's only got 100 hours on her but has not been used or cared for much. I want to replace the screen windows because they have seen a lot of salt and are in bad shape. Does anyone know of a site that sells parker parts?

thanks,
Matt

You may want to rethink buying new screens (read MaxOut's thread) as most of us don't use the screens and have taken them out.

I've got a 2120, and second that. Removed mine not long after I bought the boat. Unless planning to overnight it, they might help keep the skeeters out but I don't think so. During the summer, screens on the windows didn't make sense to me since the cabin door is always open.

JS

You guys have a point! I bought the boat used and trying to restore it to mint condition. Never really thought that I wouldn't use them. The parker dealer near me will order them for 40.00 a piece and the clips are 2 bucks a piece if I want to keep the old screens.

Are the frames too beat up or corroded to take to a glass shop for re-screening? Have 'em put in nylon for no more salt corrosion.

Back