2120 SC U.S.Coast Guard Approved

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linda Lou

Reaction score
My son is a CG Surfman with 10 years of service.He started at Oregon Inlet,N.C.,went to Yaquina Bay in Newport OR. and now at Quillayute River in La Push WA. He is a surfman on the 47 ft. motor life boat and drives when the surf is 20 ft.plus.You can see him BM2 Carola and his crew in action on youtube.com,search for surf drills at Quillayute River a 5 min. video.When he came home on leave last summer we took the Linda Lou out for a run on the bay.We had a nice 3 ft. chop with some windy conditions.My son was at the helm,and put the boat to the test.While I was holding on ,he was very comfortable with this little chop. He was very impressed on how the boat handled and its sea worthiness.He would say SWEET,every couple of minutes,and stated that this boat could handle some extreme conditions.That is why the 2120 is CG approved and of course I'am a very proud parent.Hope you enjoyed this story.

That has to make you feel good on so many different levels! :)
I've often told people that my Parker can stand much more than I can. :wink:

Great post!

I am sure your proud!!!That is a great story and Godbless him for what he does for our country!!!

Back