2120 Snow Day.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here.
Blizzard conditions here on the coast.

Attachments

• IMG_2758.jpg
    IMG_2758.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 558
Exactly. A 25 degree nor'easter.
High temp the next 2 days in the mid 20's.

Surprisingly not that much different here. Next couple of days upper 20's highs but next 2 nights lows of 6. :shock: Got all my walkways cleared off this afternoon as the sun came out and wasn't to cold yet. Now ready for the deep freeze while sitting by the fire. Stay safe.

It barely broke 60* yesterday here in FL.
If this crap continues I'm going to,have to buy some socks!
I might as well be in Maine...no, wait, it's -5* up there. :D

I don't feel to bad for all of you we have had a high of 20 and a low of -3 for the last week come on april but I pay for my slip with plowing money

Great snow day on our 2120 when our daughter was four. We pulled up to the marina for fuel with 10" on the dock and snowing sideways. The kid at the register inside said 'sir, are you on a boat??' I said just one step above a boat, we are on our Parker.

She's twelve now going on 25. They grow up way too fast!

Cheers

Attachments

• Snow Monster.jpg
    Snow Monster.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 265
lklandpier":93inb1oa said:
Great snow day on our 2120 when our daughter was four. We pulled up to the marina for fuel with 10" on the dock and snowing sideways. The kid at the register inside said 'sir, are you on a boat??' I said just one step above a boat, we are on our Parker.

She's twelve now going on 25. They grow up way too fast!

Cheers

Great story and nice pic of your girls :D. Mine is 14 going on 25 so I get it, lol. He just hit 6' tall and matched his old man. Can't believe it. He was just a little boy a few years ago.

Back