2120 Stringer Photo

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ranger Tim

Reaction score
While I was down at the factory this week I took a picture of a 2120 without its skin on for future reference. Sorry for the pic quality (cell phone camera). So you know, there is a PVC pipe that runs from the anchor locker to the cabin drain compartment and another PVC pipe that runs the rest of the way to the stern. It is glassed in place and sealed off from all other compartments. If there is ever a clog you should be able to snake it from either end to the cabin drain. If you take a mirror and use it to look under the shelf in the bilge you will see the end of the pipe.

There is a terrific amount of attention to detail at this stage to ensure that all stringer plys are totally encapsulated. There is a couple of treated pieces being applied directly to the hull in the fuel tank section (so the tank does not make contact with the hull?) and we evidently chased the worker away at that point. I wanted to ask our tour guide about it but the Admiral had him in her sway.

So now I see why there's no fish box in the floor!

Attachments

• 0710091333b.jpg
    0710091333b.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 1,022
Back