2120SC Replacement Pedestal

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pelagicparker

Reaction score
Hi all. Proud owner of a 2007 2120SC. Boat is in need of a new pedestal as this one is very wonky at base. I've looked online, no luck. Called Parker, no help. Left message online for Parker, no reply.

I believe it is a standard height pedestal for most Parker Sport Cabins (26"ish).

I can't be the only one here with this wonky base; there may even be a thread on this already. Any help is greatly appreciated. I'd be looking to keep the same chair just get a replacement base and pedestal. Thanks all!

I've found a pedestal that will work. Only problem is the bolt holes don't line up. It seems like Parker glassed in an aluminum backing plate to reinforce the pedestal.

Has anyone ever done this task before? Any pointers or tips?

I've had two 2120's. I replaced both factory pedestals with a 'seaspension' seat post. The bolt holes line up perfectly. The cost of the seaspension post has really jumped after Taco marine purchased the company. They are still worth it if you run in ruff water. It changes the boat, for the driver anyway :)

Cheers

Back