21Se Battery Box issue - Help needed

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big_Chet

Reaction score
My Marina has been experiencing a rash of battery robberies. I own a 2000 Parker 21SE and would like to secure the battery compartment(s) with some type of locking stainless steel mechanism. Can anyone point me in the right direction or even better if anyone has had a similar problem and resolved it I'd like to hear the resolution/fix.

Big_Chet":1g8btgfl said:
My Marina has been experiencing a rash of battery robberies. I own a 2000 Parker 21SE and would like to secure the battery compartment(s) with some type of locking stainless steel mechanism. Can anyone point me in the right direction or even better if anyone has had a similar problem and resolved it I'd like to hear the resolution/fix.

Marina needs to beef up security, add lights, cameras......

Good thing you did not mention the marina's name b/c word would spread quickly and the marina would lost a lot of business.

After Hurricane Charley in SW FL, my neighbor sat on this front porch with a 12 guage shotgun watching for dead beats stealing stuff and personally walked several to their vehicles and wrote down their make, model and plate #, the others just ran like crazy when the weapon was fired in the air.

I hope they catch the scum bags and steal their battery!

Latest posts

Back