• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Boat Wanted 23 Parker

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 23 CC DV showing the Davit and the hull.
Located in Duxbury, MA. boat motor and trailer $29K or BO. deck is rhino lined and I needed to cut out the gas tank and replace with a brand new ($3K) 150 gal. deck had some attachment pads so I filled with 4200 and covered with rubber paint...need to decide on new color of deck just have not decided just yet.

Attachments

• parker 1.jpg
    parker 1.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Parker 2.jpg
    Parker 2.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Parker 3.jpg
    Parker 3.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Parker 4.jpg
    Parker 4.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Parker 5.jpg
    Parker 5.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 6
I have a 2013 DVCC Yamaha F250 (about 800 hours) with a custom hardtop, without bow seating, sitting on a Rolls axle trailer, twin Simrad NSS12 evo3 with radar and two transducers. Deck and tank was replaced in early 2023 (after a long fight with Parker). It is not for sale at the moment but might be next spring.

I suggested posting a rough budget since that helps people better know what you are looking for.

I have a 2013 DVCC Yamaha F250 (about 800 hours) with a custom hardtop, without bow seating, sitting on a Rolls axle trailer, twin Simrad NSS12 evo3 with radar and two transducers. Deck and tank was replaced in early 2023 (after a long fight with Parker). It is not for sale at the moment but might be next spring.

I suggested posting a rough budget since that helps people better know what you are looking for.
Hey Capt Matt, you mentioned "deck and tank replaced/after a long fight with Parker"... Are you saying Parker assisted (with $$ ? With tech/info?.. ) with the replacements?

Hey Capt Matt, you mentioned "deck and tank replaced/after a long fight with Parker"... Are you saying Parker assisted (with $$ ? With tech/info?.. ) with the replacements?
I am saying that I had a long go-around with Parker (under Correct Craft ownership) trying to get them to honor their warranty. After several years of promise after promise and no action, I went ahead with the repair at my cost. They gave me no help, and actually were a hinderance.

Some day I will post pictures. Still mad, though. They wasted so much of my time.

I am saying that I had a long go-around with Parker (under Correct Craft ownership) trying to get them to honor their warranty. After several years of promise after promise and no action, I went ahead with the repair at my cost. They gave me no help, and actually were a hinderance.

Some day I will post pictures. Still mad, though. They wasted so much of my time.
Sorry to hear this.. I can see how that puts a bad-taste in your mouth. Years ago I had a similar (would not honor warranty) bad experience when Simrad bought out Navico. Navico had inserted 'dooms-day' chips in their autopilots (By the way, BOAT/US was also part of this sham/scam). Simrad knew about the on-going issue when they bought out Navico. There was zero support. A class-action suit was started against Navico/Simrad, and was squished with the help of BOAT/US. Although I am still a BOAT/US member (for the insurance) I won't have anything to do with any Simrad product since then.... I now have similar feelings with Taylor-Made products on our Parker. I bad-mouth Taylor Made every chance I get! ☺

Last edited:

no thank you

What kind of pricing are you thinking?

I Have a 2003 Parker 23 DV Center Console with a Yamaha 250 hp 2 stroke with a 2017 Venture double axle trailer . Boat & trailer Like New I am located on Long Island $ 45000 Reduced $42,000 or without trailer $38,000

2011 DV2300 w/Yamaha 250 with just under 300 hours and includes a 2017 LoadRite trailer

I have maintenance records for boat and engine and for trailer. Boat was never bottom painted because it was kept in a Marina on rack.
Boat has Lemar Windlass
Boat has seated bow area (with a removable deck between the permanent seating), cushions are in nice shape (they were stored in garage and never really used). And of course, there is storage under the seats.
Bolsters are in good shape.
Boat has soft T-Top (in good shape) with electronics box that holds a Garmin VHF.
Dash has a Garmin 4210 w/ Radar and an MB Quart marine stereo.
Boat has Freshwater too that was installed by previous owner.
The full transom has a fish storage box for your catch. Transom also has saltwater washdown located on top of transom (adjacent from fish box) and some storage with 2 doors in tansom to access it.
Engine is on bracket with swim platform and removable diver's ladder.
Livewell under CC seat seat.
4 Rod Holders on rear of CC console seat, 4 Rod Holders on T-top and 2 Rods Holders on each side of the gunnels.
Winter Boat Canvas Included.
*I purchased brand 4 new drop down cleats, however never installed them. (I did give my brother two original cleats so all 4 drop down cleats would go with the boat). (The drop down cleats went for about $280).
*I also purchased a Parker Foldup Transom Seat (from MarketPlace) that I didn't install. The backrest would need to be redone in the near future, but it’s not in terrible shape. (Just the threaded seams are deteriorating.) Overall, the framework and seat itself is in nice shape. Purchasing a seat like this would cost around $1200. So I would give it to the person who purchases this whole package.

There is some fishing tackle boxes that I could possibly give to the new owner.

The boat does need a good cleaning due to it sitting for a while on the trailer (due to some medical issues).

2017 LoadRite Trailer Dual Axle (Tires in good shape and comes with Spare tire)
Guide Poles with traveling lights
Maintenanced last year

As mentioned in my title of my listing, the boat is offered for 63K. (I will not respond to low ballers.)

Boat is located in Toms River NJ

Thank you.

1692301032738.png 1692301171470.png 1692301198028.png 1692301269942.png 1692301366681.png 1692301350029.png 1692301233033.png 1692301332358.png 1692301470183.png 33195-cbefaf78c131dd7cafd385e785fdbd78.jpg

Last edited:
Back