• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

23' Pilot house for sale

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken

Reaction score
Hi Guys, Here is the best deal on the east coast!!!
I have a 2006 23' pilot hous efor sale . It has a 225 Yamaha four stroke on a full bracket with under 200 hours. Swim platform and a dive ladder.
Full color electronics including 24 mile radar, and a 5 starr tandem axle trailer. I live in RI and the boat is at my house ready to see. i'm ASKING 44,500 witch is well below book value! If you are interested please contact me with any question or if you want me to e-mail you pictures @ 401-692-1070

I can't seem to get my pictures to upload to this site .If you want to see them maybe you could send me your e-mail and I could send them that way. In the mean time I'll keep trying to figure this out.

Sorry Guys , I'm kinda new at sending pics through the computer..Thanks for looking
Ken

These are pictures of Ken's Boat!!Well Ken was glad to help hope it works out for you!!!

Attachments

• Parkerpics001.jpg
    Parkerpics001.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 2,188
  • Parkerpics002.jpg
    Parkerpics002.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 2,188
  • Parkerpics003.jpg
    Parkerpics003.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 2,187
  • Parkerpics004.jpg
    Parkerpics004.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 2,187
  • Parkerpics005.jpg
    Parkerpics005.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 2,187
  • Parkerpics006.jpg
    Parkerpics006.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 2,187
More of Ken"s Boat!!!

Attachments

• Parkerpics007.jpg
    Parkerpics007.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 2,183
  • Parkerpics008.jpg
    Parkerpics008.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 2,183
  • Parkerpics009.jpg
    Parkerpics009.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 2,183
  • Parkerpics010.jpg
    Parkerpics010.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 2,183
  • Parkerpics011.jpg
    Parkerpics011.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 2,183
You would be pleasantly surprised !! I think I'm getting about 4 miles to the gallon . It's the best running and fuel efficiant boat I've ever had. I hate to see it go but my priorities have changed a bit, if you know what I mean .
Ken

I'm willing to consider offers on this already great deal !! If anyone is really interested in it... You really won't find a better deal. This boat will make someone very happy!!!!
Thanks Ken

By the way, this boat comes with a 5 Starr 7500 lb tandem axle roller trailer. I know its not in the picture but its under the boat right now!!!
Ken

I found a picture of the boat on the trailer before it was bottom painted last year.

Attachments

• DSC00435.JPG
    DSC00435.JPG
    140.7 KB · Views: 1,938
When I was lookin I could never find a 23 much less one as nice as this.Shouldnt last long at that price . Very nice deal !

Thanks for the confidence builder!! I hope I get some serious inquiries.
I looked and can't find another 2006 2320 for under 50K !! So I think this is a great deal!!!!
we'll see what happens
Ken

Where is the boat located ? How much of a warranty left ?

Thanks

Sorry guys I've been real busy with wpork and all ...I did sell the boat to a man in florida.. He flew up last week and purchased it .Thanks for all the help and interest I really appriciate it !!
Ken

Hey i bet it was sad day when you seen boating leaving from your place!!!But it sounds like it went to another good owner that will take care of it!!!Glad i was able to help you out with posting the pictures of your boat!!!Nice and easy Quick Sale!!!

Back